JA

言語
並び替え

it works

MGG-ThreeTwoFourにより 1 11, 2014 に掲載

Seems it works for me. But I prefer taking it before 4pm to avoid affecting my sleep. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Really work

SHL-FiveSevenTwoにより 4 13, 2014 に掲載

Feel better to take it not later than dinner time to avoid effect of caffrine. Toke two bottles. Work for me. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Not effective

5184619969001949052により 6 20, 2013 に掲載

I've been taking two caps per day during a month and haven't noticed any weight loss.

no comment

5606982114231075402により 7 08, 2015 に掲載

after eat product 1 month weight stable no weight loss

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This green coffee no effect

Reviewer3166319により 7 15, 2013 に掲載

This green coffee makes me lazy. There is no slimming effect. My blood pressure and blood sugar falls too. For me there is no effect! and have not noticed any weight loss. But if you want to adjust the blood pressure- тнат is good.

Seems Very Good

5105397647431442831により 12 27, 2014 に掲載

I am still on my first bottle. I have tried other brands, and only liked one of them. I prefer this NOW brand, though. I feel better about what I eat, and I feel better, as well.

Coffe

5203398811935491863により 10 15, 2013 に掲載

I dont see any effect of this product as it was written in the internet society! And i wouldnt buy this second time!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Not see the difference yet

garyofcaにより 1 11, 2014 に掲載