JA

言語
並び替え

Two a day

Reviewer1333587により 3 09, 2008 に掲載

Taken on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and it will do the trick. I took this for years with meals and had moderate success. Once I learned it should be taken on an empty stomach my results have improved dramatically.

Полный аналог ДОНА

Allakonstantinovaにより 7 03, 2016 に掲載

А вы знаете, что глюкозамин сульфат входит в перечень лекарств от старости, которые реально работают? Можете по гуглить, если интересно. Полный аналог более дорогого препарата ДОНА, только дозу увеличить в двое и ву-а-ля! 😄

Work great for my mother. STRONGLY RECOMMEND

SHL-FiveSevenTwoにより 9 22, 2014 に掲載

My mother has joint pain for months. Doctor recommended her to take Glucosamine sulfate. Now Foods 750mg work great. But it come into effect after 2-3 weeks. So glad to see my mother's joint pain greatly reduced. Will continue to use it . Strongly recommend to elderly to take it. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Действенная вещь

5301991978948876142により 1 08, 2014 に掲載

У нас препараты с глюкозамином стоят в разы дороже.

Glucosamine Sulfate

Reviewer2538127により 8 13, 2008 に掲載

Beats Move Free's Advanced Triple Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin product in effectiveness for much less $$

My hip pain is gone

Reviewer2640003により 1 23, 2007 に掲載

About 5 or 6 years ago I fell in a store and landed on my hip. A year later I developed severe pain in the hip that I fell on. A couple of years after that I started to take this product and I now am pain free in that hip. It took a year for it to really help, but I think that is because I waited almost 2 years to take any thing for it except Advil. Now I no longer need Advil or any pain medication.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Don't ever stop selling this product!

Reviewer3259451により 11 21, 2007 に掲載

This is the only glucosamine product that makes my arthritis symptoms manageable. I've tried many other brands and combos and this is the best, for years.

Good Deal Brand

Reviewer2809978により 5 05, 2009 に掲載

NOW brand is a brand I can always rely on; this glucosamine sulfate works just as good for me as the more expensive brands.

Great results

Reviewer1369351により 4 21, 2009 に掲載

I noticed a difference in my joints within 3-4 weeks after my Dr. suggested it. I take 3 capsules every morning

Now Foods Glucosamine Sulfate 750 mg. 240 Capsules

Reviewer3015740により 5 04, 2011 に掲載

I've been taking this product for over 10 years and have found it to be very effective for the Ortho-Arthritus in my neck and back and knees.

1-10 件/合計 56