JA

言語
並び替え

Should've thrown it away

4657326316497349192により 6 05, 2015 に掲載

Абсолютно несъедобно, доела только из жадности. Гадость неимоверная. Даёт противную стойкую высокую пену при смешивании. Disgusting taste, makes terrible long lasting foam when mixing. Only finished it in sake of economy because it was pricy.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

My most favorite protein powder!

Reviewer3136009により 3 08, 2012 に掲載

I started looking for protein powders when I went on the hCG diet. There are a limited number of them that are recommended for that particular diet due to sugar and carb ratios I originally tried Jay Robb's Eggwhite protein powder. It's good, but it's more expensive. I switched over to Jay Robb's Whey protein but I just don't like it because to me it has a bitter aftertaste. When I found the Now Foods eggwhite powder, I bought a single container to try it out and I love it!! I don't get the bitter aftertaste of Whey, it costs less than the one I had before, and I've compared the ingredients and nutrients on the label and they're nearly identical. Now I order 2 containers at a time!!

I'll buy it again

Reviewer1624655により 3 25, 2012 に掲載

Taste good, mix well and easy digestion (i'm lactose intolerant).

pretty good stuff

Reviewer1575469により 3 08, 2012 に掲載

i only gave it 5 stars cause it was a little expensive for me, tastes great though.

Urgh..

Reviewer2827034により 6 17, 2015 に掲載

It is bland and doesnt have a good taste. I gave it 3* because it did not cause me a tummy ache. I get tummy aches when i take whey protein.

بدون سكر

5578502055600921187により 1 08, 2017 に掲載

رأيي هو طعمه مقبول.. أنا أضيف ثلاث ملاعق صغيرة من سكر ستيڤا لكعل طعمه حلو منتج جيد

Commento

Reviewer2095135により 1 28, 2012 に掲載

Good product

Not to my taste

Reviewer1269996により 6 12, 2013 に掲載

The chocolate taste was fake, and the mixture was thin and watery if mixed only with water. It was not good with skimmed milk either. But, it dissolves good and I will use up the box mixed with other protein powders. Will not buy more of this. Would not recommend it to a friend.

Disappointing

Reviewer2664715により 11 19, 2013 に掲載

This was not very tasty and when blended was very thin.

1-9 件/合計 9