JA
言語
並び替え

Prostatitis Maintence

Reviewer1111821により 3 08, 2008 に掲載

I've had Prostatitis for 2 years. For some reason when I take Astragalus, it takes away all the pain and inflammation. I really feel like the condition is gone!!!!

happy customer

Reviewer2251107により 2 21, 2009 に掲載

this product has kept me healthy while surrounded by others fighting off a horrible flu.

TCM

Reviewer1434497により 10 22, 2008 に掲載

I like the fact that this product contains several immune boosting traditional Chinese herbs. I've had a difficult time finding most of them in local health food stores.

review

Reviewer2877120により 4 17, 2008 に掲載

Very good quality astragalus tincture that acts as a tonic and immune booster. Works for me.

Good immune support

Reviewer1642118により 3 17, 2012 に掲載

I have used an astragalus product (either Now Foods or Gaia Herb) to help control my systemic lupus since 2000. I wouldn't go without it and have found some literature to support its use in lupus. It is an immune modulator, evening out the overactive immune system in lupus.

great product

5708802748742399519により 10 27, 2014 に掲載

needed to boost my immunity, this did the trick!

An "old" proven remedy

Reviewer1753634により 11 16, 2009 に掲載

I fall back on this when all else fails. In the future I will buy this rather than the sambucol purchased at the same time.

Building the Immune System

Reviewer1682901により 9 08, 2010 に掲載

I got sick about 10 months ago. (may have been H1N1) and I just couldn't shake it completely. Since I have been on this Herb I have been feeling better, getting my strength and stamina back. What a relief!

very good

Reviewer2535869により 2 20, 2011 に掲載

Very good strongly recommend

Great immune system boost

Reviewer1022142により 4 23, 2011 に掲載

Great for daily intake to strengthen immune system. I had a cold few days ago. I took this three times a day and I got better in three days. It's a record recovering time for myself. Recommend this highly!

1-10 件/合計 16