JA
言語
並び替え

Miracle!

Reviewer2232716により 8 04, 2009 に掲載

I received the regular formula Zyflamend sample through iherb and decided to give it a shot. I have terrible back pain from a herniated disc, and had to resort to an epidural steroid injection about a year ago. My pain had increased during the past few months, and, as much as I hated it, I was considering going back for another injection. I tried Zyflamend and was suprised to feel relief within the first day! This has truly been a lifesaver for me, and I can't believe how well it works! (Believe me, I'm a skeptic with most products) I switched to the vegetarian version after I finished the sample and the results have been consistent with the original formula.

Great stuff!

Reviewer1079334により 11 26, 2009 に掲載

Excellent way to fight inflammation.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good ingredients but too soon to evaluate

Reviewer1802617により 1 07, 2012 に掲載

I've been taking these for about a month for chronic shoulder and TMJ pain. So far the benefit is subtle, but I can't take OTC anti-inflammatories because of a recent bleeding ulcer, so I'm glad to have an alternative. I know herbs take a while to build up before showing benefits, so I'm continuing to take these. I know turmeric, holy basil, and green tea have other benefits, so I think this is a good supplement anyway.

Like a lot!

Reviewer1026535により 8 20, 2012 に掲載

I have used this product for over a year. It helps me to stay healthy.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Zyflamend Works Great for Inflammation and Nixes Pain Too!

BeckySueにより 3 13, 2015 に掲載

Appreciate that Zyflamend really helps to reduce inflammation and helps reduce aches and pains. I was starting to get a few of the aches and pains that come with getting older, especially some knee pain but it went away after I took Zyflamend for a couple of weeks. My daughter also takes Zyflamend for her Crohn's disease.

New Chapter Zyflamend

Reviewer1557746により 8 10, 2009 に掲載

Good product when used regularly for inflammation

Zyflamend

Reviewer1600024により 8 21, 2009 に掲載

This is an amazing product and is doing wonders for my husband. Definitely recommend.

very good

Reviewer2658585により 9 29, 2009 に掲載

reduces inflammation well all over, esp prostate

Helped my tendonitis

Reviewer2945856により 5 21, 2009 に掲載

I tried this on advice of a natural healer; she recommended it as an alternative to Ibuprofen. I took one capsule, two times a day, and felt less pain in my forearm. I like this one particularly because it's totally vegetarian.

I love it

Reviewer2780520により 6 29, 2009 に掲載

this work for me and I do not have any problem take it.

1-10 件/合計 12