JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 98
言語
並び替え

Prostate 5LX and ProstaCare

Reviewer2925652により 3 07, 2008 に掲載

I have had a BPH problem for over 10 years. I recently started taking the above combination about a month ago, and while previously I used to get up 2 to 3 time a night to urinate, now it is down to once.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Expensive, but worth it.

Reviewer1259171により 1 03, 2008 に掲載

My husband is in his eighties. He has had few prostate problems while most all his friends have. I believe this product has contributed to his health.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Stops that 'ole watering can effect!

Reviewer2954164により 5 09, 2008 に掲載

The most effective remedy for that most unrelishing of gentlemen's conditions. Turn that tap on full flow baby! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! That's better!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

c rhyne

Reviewer2230688により 3 31, 2008 に掲載

husband takes it instead of flomax - it works

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

best I have tried

Reviewer1584325により 7 17, 2008 に掲載

been taking various prostate pills for 4 or 5 years This one seems to be the same sort of ingredients of the others (green tea maybe the exception) but for whatever reason it seems to be BETTER (or Best)!!! Also just a little gel pill VERY easy to take compared to some of the giant pills and tablets for some of the other

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

May Be Helping

Reviewer2334839により 9 16, 2008 に掲載

I purchased this product with New Chapter LX to see if this would reduce an enlarged prostrate. Its not like I check the size myself or ask my wife, so my assessment is based on my need to g to the bathroom every day. What I have found after 3-4 weeks of using it is that I don't need to get up in the middle of the night every night like before. During the day I drink a lot of water and it appears that flow may be a bit stronger. The products do not upset my system and I do have a delicate system in terms that I can generally feel the impact of most things within my system. These products are easily absorbed.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

wow this WORKS-it's a miracle!!!! Best on the market

Reviewer1677728により 3 23, 2009 に掲載

Yippee!My husband(48 yrs old)finally urinates like he did when he was 25--no more starts/stops, dribbling, pushing or straining! We've tried everything for TEN YEARS; Rx's from the Lahey clinic in Mass to natural methods but nothing has ever worked liked these capsules from New Chapter - - wish I could rate it with TEN STARS -THIS IS AWESOME! We're so happy!!! Easy to take, just 2 a day-Better than anything out there and I trust this company, the ingredients are the purest I've ever seen.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Client

Reviewer2131085により 7 16, 2008 に掲載

Helped maintain low PSA

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

БАД для мужского здоровья

Reviewer1274840により 4 23, 2013 に掲載

Способствует улучшению функций простаты и нормализации потока мочи. Содержит зеленый чай, крапиву двудомную, имбирь, селен, розмарин, плюс тыквенное и оливковое масло. Папа принимая по одной капсуле почувствовал улучшения уже после первой недели.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Отличный продукт!!!

Kachokにより 12 23, 2013 に掲載

Купил данный продукт для своего отца, у которого проблемы с простатой. До применения данного продукта он несколько раз просыпался чтобы сходить в туалет. Сейчас он спит спокойно. Также следует отметить, что продукт является на 100% органическим. Если данный комментарий показался вам полезным, то нажмите кнопку YES сверху.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 98

1 2 3 4 5