JA

言語
並び替え

10 plus years

Reviewer1877250により 4 11, 2011 に掲載

I've been taking New Chapter suppliments for over 10 years. The Every man 40+ is fantastic! Great energy. Some people think it is extravegant to spend this much on Suppliments yet they spend more on their lawns and cars to keep them up. Makes no sense. Enjoy!

Хорошие.

Nataljaにより 8 13, 2012 に掲載

Моего папу не так просто заставить принимать витамины. Но эти я ему купила уже вторую упаковку и она подходит к концу))

Best multi-vitamin

Reviewer2499470により 12 22, 2010 に掲載

New Chapter recently reformulated its multi-vitamins for men over 40 and this is the result. It's a great product! Not cheap, however, but worth it. iHerb's price is the lowest I've seen.

Great men's multi-vitamin

Reviewer1654611により 4 19, 2011 に掲載

My dad has taken this for years. Like all New Chapter products it is effective and fully supportive. Wonderful.

had allergy

Reviewer2475944により 2 20, 2012 に掲載

I wanted to love this but I had allergy to it

ss

Reviewer3095097により 8 28, 2012 に掲載

strange feeling

Good Stuff!

5135060321808252828により 2 20, 2014 に掲載

My husband has a lot of energy after taking these pills. I'm told by a staff person at Whole Foods that this is probably one of the best "pure" vitamins on the market that uses only food sources to create the vitamin.

Iherb & New Chapter

Reviewer1157143により 5 05, 2014 に掲載

In my opinion Iherb is the best out there, they walk the talk. New Chapter's everyman II is the best multivitamin out there (nobody's even close) for men over 40. If iherb is out of stock (hasn't happened yet) I'll wait till they're back in stock to purchase. Jim G., Tonasket, WA

Men's OneADay

Reviewer2571207により 7 22, 2014 に掲載

AS I bought for someone else, can not comment.

Glenn Smith

5241279227202296033により 7 23, 2014 に掲載

A good product, seems to work well (my Dr. prescribed this for me to take 2x day.) It helped my blood reports.

1-10 件/合計 28