JA
言語
並び替え

Great product

Reviewer1049557により 9 15, 2010 に掲載

I love this cordyceps I feel that helps my lower bowl to work much more effectively.

Great product.

Reviewer1988938により 8 10, 2011 に掲載

This product has given me stamina during illnesses and traetments. Supports the immune system too.

strongly recommended

Reviewer1410404により 2 15, 2012 に掲載

my children were given these for a week and although they did become little unwell, this cordyceps seem to prevent the flu to become worse. I would continue to give them regularly and hopefully, it does help their immunities...

It tastes SO much better than Doctor's Best

Reviewer1830598により 9 02, 2013 に掲載

With Doctor's Best Ultra Cordyceps, there was a pronounced earthy aftertaste that would be experienced for quite a while after taking. With New Chapter's version, there is absolutely no aftertaste what-so-ever! I actually look forward to taking them now... good and good for you! :-)

虫草粉

kevin1112により 4 18, 2011 に掲載

价钱不贵就是不知道是否真的和我们中国的虫草一样呢。吃了之后暂时还没有发现什么问题。

Nothing special

juniperにより 6 28, 2012 に掲載

I did not feel any different when I used this product. You have to take more than the prescribed servings to get the therapeutic effect but it would be so expensive to do so. And even with therapeutic doses (based on PubMed), I still did not feel anything substantial. There are other cheaper supplements to get the same effects such as berries.

very good product

Reviewer1141919により 12 30, 2011 に掲載

this is a very good product for my family. I have bought it for many times from your website. thank you.

非常好的保健品