JA
言語
並び替え

Powerful

Reviewer2623190により 1 20, 2010 に掲載

I bought this Ginger to use as an anti seasick elixir on a cruise ship crossing the Drakes Passage (roughest patch of water on the planet). It worked a treat, and I ended up handing it around so that everyone can get over their seasickness. It also cleared up my digestive problems. This Ginger is now part of my daily health regime. Iherb pricing and delivery is outstanding.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

By far the best ginger product I have ever tried

Reviewer2546653により 10 29, 2007 に掲載

What a convenient and wonderful product. It's a potent tincture that gives you all the benefits of ginger with just a few squeezes from a dropper. If you want a potent cup of ginger tea that really works then just heat up some water and put 2 dropperfuls in and presto you have a great cup of ginger tea. Extremely helpful for digestion, fighting off colds, and for its antiinflammatory properties. I also use the tincture sometimes when I am cooking and want a little ginger flavor in my sautes. A great product indeed

review

Reviewer2877120により 12 20, 2007 に掲載

Added to herbal teas when a cold is coming is gives excellent protection by ameliorating symptoms

GOOD STUFF

Reviewer3020130により 4 25, 2011 に掲載

I love the taste and the benefits of fresh ginger but found that I did not use it often because of the inconvenience. This product has a fresh ginger taste and is easy to use. I add a dropperful to hot water with lemon and also add to Madre Labs CocoCeps to make a chocolate/ginger drink.

Best Ginger Extract

Reviewer1287802により 4 15, 2008 に掲載

I've used several different ginger extracts,and New Chapter's is by far the strongest and best I've found.

Powerful

Reviewer1108458により 6 03, 2008 に掲載

Really powerful, spicy, very warming.

Awesome extract

Reviewer1907537により 10 27, 2008 に掲載

We love the "strongness" of the ginger. We use it in chai and it does a great job when we run out of the fresh stuff. My hubbie prefers it to the fresh ginger we buy :0)

Very potent

Reviewer1179387により 4 20, 2009 に掲載

Excellent stuff...be careful though, can get a burning sensation if don't dilute enough. Superb taste, great for digestion.

Ginger

Reviewer1481932により 6 12, 2009 に掲載

Only 2 drops in an ounce of water and the nausea vanishes.

The best

Reviewer3237124により 7 01, 2009 に掲載

The best ginger around!!!

1-10 件/合計 27