JA
言語
並び替え

Excellent!!

Reviewer1880085により 6 01, 2008 に掲載

Even though a bit pricey compared with other Chlorella products, this is an excellent product. This is one nutrient my husband doesn't hesitate in taking and I know I can trust that it's coming from a clean source.

Perfect!

Reviewer2917055により 4 18, 2010 に掲載

I am an avid New Chapter user. This is one of my must-have supplements. It is great for detoxing and keeping the body alkaline. I have noticed a huge difference since taking this. I feel great and I feel safe taking a product that is high quality and natural. Thanks iHerb for great prices and service!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Feels good! My preferred chlorella!

TheHeArtsproutにより 9 12, 2011 に掲載

I have used different chlorellas in tablet form (Pure planet, Sun chlorella, best effect aso.), but this one is the one I'm coming back for. Maybe it's just me, but I think the capsule form makes it easier for my body to use the nutritionals, rather than in tablet form (haven't used chorella i powder yet - just spirulina). New Chapter is also a brand that I trust among Pure Planet, Madre Labs, Solaray (and some more). :)I have lost some weight, feel more energized (despite cronic fatigue), and it just feels good to take chlorella.

Excellent quality Chlorella!

herbalturtleにより 6 17, 2012 に掲載

Since I have lots of mercury fillings in my teeth from early childhood I take chlorella to help clear out mercury from my system. It is an algae that is a complete food and is loaded with chlorophyll, protein, B, C, and E vitamins,and more B12 than liver! A must for vegetarians!

Neutral

Reviewer2308303により 9 24, 2010 に掲載

It didn't seem to have any effect on me, but I only used it for a few weeks.

Excellent product

Reviewer2694630により 6 04, 2010 に掲載

One of the best sources to get chlorella, and the B vitemins that go with it. I take one or 2 daily.

New Chapter, Chlorella Regularis, 90 Vcaps

Reviewer1847869により 1 20, 2009 に掲載

contains many nutrients not found in common foods. Like the cellular food nutrients. Good to put in shakes.

safe and healthy

Reviewer1357325により 6 27, 2011 に掲載

love this product--love new chapter--love the fact it is grown in steel drums--this way I know it has not absorbed any toxins from nature before being taken by me

Chlorella

Reviewer3354796により 9 27, 2011 に掲載

Good detox. Regulates digestion and intestinal function

Chlorella

Reviewer2953137により 3 06, 2012 に掲載

My daughter and her husband said this has helped their stomachs and they feel better.

1-10 件/合計 14