JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 16
言語
並び替え

СНИМАЕТ СИМПТОМЫ ПРОСТУДЫ И ПОМОГАЕТ ОТ КАШЛЯ

Novorossiyskにより 4 20, 2014 に掲載

Беру постоянно для детей. На вкус очень приятный - вишневый сироп, совершенно без химического привкуса. Снимает симптомы простуды. Лечит кашель. Особенно виден эффект, когда кашель у детеныша затянулся, и уже перепробованы все сиропы, и ингаляции, и прогревания, и прочие всякие штуки... Начнешь давать по чайной ложке три раза в день (я даю натощак) - и через два-три дня кашля нет. Однажды пробовала давать профилактически ребенку в сад (каждый день утром по 1 чайной ложке) - и не болели, пока пили. Но не знаю, можно ли пеларгонию пить длительно. В России есть препарат на пеларгонии "Умка" - но он не помогает нам совершенно. А Umcka ColdCare буду брать еще, и Вам рекомендую.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Беру почти в каждой посылке

ponfilkaにより 2 06, 2015 に掲載

Великолепно! Просто супер вещь для профилактики и работе на начальной стадии заболевания

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Works!

Reviewer3153877により 2 14, 2011 に掲載

This always rids us of nasal, bronchial and throat stuff very quickly and it tastes great.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

My first line of defense

Reviewer1985097により 3 29, 2011 に掲載

I have been using Umcka for several years after a friend mentioned it to me. My experinece has been that if I begin to take it as soon as I get the first inkling of symptoms, I can often avoid getting sick.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Recommend to Anyone.

Reviewer1130287により 4 04, 2011 に掲載

Since this is a natural syrup, it takes about a week for the cough to completely be gone. P.S. I also used Boericke & Tafel, Nighttime Cough & Bronchial during the night

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Umcka works!

Reviewer2855078により 10 13, 2011 に掲載

I was introduced to this product a few years ago and despite my initial cynicism, it really does works. You do have to take it 3-5 times a day and it can make your stomach feel a little uneasy but symptoms improve rapidly. Our family love it!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

IT WORKS!

Reviewer1793091により 11 21, 2011 に掲載

Have not had to use 12hr decongestants since I started to use this product....Awesome!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Umcka Cold Care

Reviewer3259999により 3 08, 2012 に掲載

I highly recommend this product. Several people in our office came down with a viral infection so as soon as I began the symptoms, I began taking Umcka and it reduced the length of my cold compared to those in the office that did not use Umcka.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good for Kids and Adults

Health-YourWealthにより 6 22, 2012 に掲載

Take Umcka when you first feel the signs of a cold and lessen the duration or completely eliminate the cold from your body.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Works Wonders!

Reviewer2143127により 2 22, 2010 に掲載

Wonderful, beneficial product and it tastes fabulous! My kids love it, as do I! Very helpful and necessary for all your cold needs.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 16

1 2