JA
言語
並び替え

Wonderful product

Reviewer3026634により 11 15, 2007 に掲載

This is also a part of my regiman and it has made a huge difference in my digestive tract, keeping me regular and helps with the overabundance of yeast. My body has many autoimmune disorders, like MS, Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism and prediabetes and high chloresteral and this has helped with all my problems with my other products I use.

Very Efficient Natural Product

Reviewer2096888により 11 13, 2007 に掲載

As soon as I started taking one Probifia Pearl a day, I was able to stop taking two capsules of another supplement twice a day. The Probifia Pearls have completely eliminated my IBS symptoms. I am very satisfied with them.

Convenient

Reviewer1462610により 10 10, 2008 に掲載

If you don't like taking huge "horse pills" or you already have tons of things your taking already, this little tiny pill won't add much to your burden. Good product.

Simple and Effective

Reviewer1034218により 9 07, 2008 に掲載

One a day gets the digestive tract working. The best of it is "no refrigeration".

Primadophilus, Profibia Pearls

Reviewer2324732により 5 27, 2011 に掲載

I believe this product increases the body's resistance to various infections. I believe t helps keep the bowel consistency in a healthy state and appears to minimize flatulence.

Awesome!

Reviewer2426925により 3 15, 2009 に掲載

Wonderful probiotics! Husband was having lingering problems after a severe bacterial infection but it cleared right up with just one of these a day.

limpinlou

Reviewer2487282により 10 17, 2008 に掲載

more regular than EVER!

Has decreased gas

aestheticmedicalreviewsにより 10 02, 2013 に掲載

only taken a weeks worth - seems to be helping bloating and flatulence

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Didn't notice much. Is this why?

Reviewer2631717により 6 22, 2015 に掲載

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small percentage's of probiotics: for example, instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency.

효과가 있는지 없는지 아직 잘 모르겠어염

5202647412485588662により 1 23, 2015 に掲載

그냥저냥 똥이 잘나오는것같아요 하루에 2알씩 먹구있구염 비피도박테리움만 들어있는 유산균들중에 제일 저렴해서 사먹고있어염 재입고 되었으면 좋겠어염

1-10 件/合計 25