JA

言語
並び替え

Nature'sWay, Hyssop Herb,445 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviewer2287308により 10 01, 2008 に掲載

I have tried various herb com binations for Chest and Digestion, read about Hyssop somewhere so thought I would try this also, result: Wonderful!Helps clear the Chest and really does help with digestion too.

Took Care of Stubborn Cold

Reviewer2166233により 3 14, 2006 に掲載

Combined with Cat's Claw, this herb was effective in finally breaking up and clearing a nasty cold virus I had for 2 weeks. Excellent herb that is little appreciated as of now.

Nature's Way Hyssop Herb

Reviewer2204703により 5 18, 2010 に掲載

This is a convenient way to consume the Hyssop Herb. Hyssop is a very effective herb for clearing the airways!

Trust This Brand

Reviewer2720101により 8 18, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this brand for more than 5 years. It is the best that I have found.

Hyssop Herb

Reviewer1415711により 2 12, 2010 に掲載

This product works well for my asthma!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Gets rid of pain in my lungs!

Reviewer2305581により 9 23, 2007 に掲載

I read that hyssop helps with the lungs, so I used some and it takes the pain out caused by congestion, I take it everyday now!

Hyssop

Reviewer2343821により 9 14, 2008 に掲載

This is a very great body cleansing tea!!!!!!

Good Stuff...

Reviewer1971863により 3 11, 2009 に掲載

Nice herb that helps with fluke parasites and clearing mucous from the intestine. Great as an adjunct for cleansing.

Hyssop

5442533038188931236により 9 30, 2013 に掲載

After having found that Hyssop was not so easy to find at my local health food stores it was nice to find 100 cap hyssop at a Great price, this works just great for an equal great price.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

Reviewer1377782により 10 31, 2014 に掲載

I have only just started taking this product for catarrh on the chest and I have given it 5 stars because I have had hyssop in a liquid catarrh medicine before and it clears the chest very well

1-10 件/合計 18