JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-6 件/合計 6
言語
並び替え

Best vitamin for mommy & baby!

Reviewer2336436により 5 02, 2008 に掲載

I began taking this 6 months before attempting to conceive to ensure my body was healthy and the baby would begin her most critical development in the most nurishing environment possible. I continued taking it through my pregnancy and now while lactating. It was recommened by a midwife because it produces extremely healthy babies. I had a 52 hour labor and vaginal delivery and after all that my daughter had a 9 on her 1 minute and 5 minute APGAR. She weighed 7.5 lbs. and nearly doubled her weight in 8 weeks on just breast milk. I produced so much milk that I had to pump and store the excess or it would just leak all over my clothes. I've heard this vitamin produces these great results consistenly in mothers who take it while pregnany and nursing. My daughter is 17 months old, still nursing, and she is at the 99.9% for her age in both height and weight. She is also performing in the top 5% in development of verbal, gross motor, fine motor and social skills. This vitamin is just part of a mostly organic, vegetarian, wholistic lifestyle. When I miss a couple days of this vitamin, I notice my milk is thinner and less abundent and my skin get dry, especially around the lips and face. I strongly recommend this vitamin to all women, even those not yet pregnant or nursing. Last thing to note: my blood iron levels (hemolobin etc) are in the high healthy range, and never were before using this vitamin. I never get chills and feel warm at all times. Great for anemia! Good luck!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Очень хороший комплекс витамин для беременной

5609716278131370068により 4 28, 2015 に掲載

Посоветовал мне их мой гинеколог,пила с 12 недель беременности и до родов(потом перерыв,т.к. грудью кормила и слишком много витаминов для крохи),по одной таблетке утром.анализы всегда были в норме,добавляли кальций этой же фирмы. витамины намного качественней,тех что у нас в аптеках продают.заказывает теперь моя сестра и подруга. советую их,все вытяжки не заменители,а настоящие.моя мама врач тоже одобрила их

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Отличные витамины

4981133852296446167により 1 17, 2017 に掲載

Прописала гинеколог во время подготовки к беременности, пила их и до и во время и после пью уже просто так. Состав хороший и по словам врача это одни из немногих витамин, которые реально работают. Мне нравятся.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Rather big pills to swallow

Reviewer2370917により 5 25, 2011 に掲載

Found it hard to swallow, even though i took it one at a time.. I think it is giving me abit of discomfort in my stomach..

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Awesome vitamins for pregnancy

Reviewer3193805により 6 20, 2011 に掲載

These vitamins made such a huge difference in the way that I felt while pregnant. I highly recommend them! I used the regular ones while pregnant with our first, but having gestational diabetes with our second, i needed more and these made a world of difference!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

pretty good

5148270044865575647により 11 08, 2012 に掲載

i like the ingredients in these prenatals, but having to swallow 2 giant pills is almost too much for my throat and stomach to handle.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-6 件/合計 6