JA
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 29
言語
並び替え

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Reviewer2035571により 8 09, 2015 に掲載

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

This drink works!

Reviewer3088852により 5 31, 2010 に掲載

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

Good shake

Reviewer3138679により 12 21, 2008 に掲載

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

Reviewer1744579により 3 08, 2009 に掲載

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

قوي

5640710249095914779により 6 14, 2016 に掲載

قوي و شفت نتيجته الرائعه ، لكن طعمه مو حلوه ابد ، اذا خلطته مع عصير التفاح أو الليمون يصير احسن

Great Product Except for Added Crystalline Fructose

Reviewer3061925により 8 30, 2016 に掲載

Great formula, except that it has 10g sugar per serving, largely derived from added crystalline fructose.

Absolutely Love This Energy Drink

Reviewer2443470により 10 18, 2016 に掲載

My husband uses this to make a drink for us in the morning with milk, ice, frozen banana, frozen strawberries, l-glutamine. It taste awesome! Starts the day off right with energy and a good source of protein.

Yummy!

Reviewer1940231により 2 28, 2011 に掲載

Doesn't stir well but blended with some rice milk it's amazing

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great flavor and a nice energy supplement

Reviewer1905819により 6 03, 2016 に掲載

I enjoy using Source of Life supplements and this vitamin/mineral rich protein energy shake fits the bill. It is now a staple in my list of supplements. I often mix it with any whey protein shake.

Like it!!!

Reviewer1460730により 11 14, 2007 に掲載

My husband and I always feel great when we drink these shakes! Ordering was easy and delivery was quick.

1-10 件/合計 29