JA

言語
並び替え

Not Good for the Purpose for Which I Bought It

Reviewer1967131により 12 14, 2011 に掲載

I bought this because I have read that turmeric prevents leg spasms without the side effects of produce containing quinine.People said it works within a day or two if not immediately. I used it for more than a week. In my case, it simply did not work. I almost thought my leg spasms got worse. I am now trying magnesium citrate, and the jury is still out. Perhaps I have not used it long enough yet.

Excelent quality, great price

Reviewer2777269により 11 14, 2011 に掲載

this brand of turmeric or curcumin is one of the few that offers more mg of the active to the lowest price. I notice the odor of spicy ginger and when I look into the directions this brand can be used also as an Infusion. That is very versatile.

Use for knee arthritis

Reviewer2266306により 4 19, 2011 に掲載

Works well, and price is very good.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

Reviewer1284478により 1 14, 2013 に掲載

I think I notice a reduction in inflamation already after 3 weeks.

Рабочее средство.

NataliaFoxyにより 8 18, 2015 に掲載

Куркумин пью на постоянной основе (для суставов), стараясь чередовать производителей. Этот вариант - не самый лучший и не самый худший. В целом - достаточно рабочий, и по соотношению цена\качество приятный. Отзывы о других вариантах - на моей странице.

Great for colds

FromCanadaにより 2 02, 2016 に掲載

I was having persistent cough for a month or so, before I came across this herb. I started taking it with not much hope, but after a week or so my cough was gone. Now at the first sigh of a cough or cold I start taking Tumeric together with Echinacea. Usually one or two doses is all that needed to get rid of a cold. For a cough you will need to take it for 1-2 weeks.

Helps with inflamation

5496016835165676726により 3 01, 2014 に掲載

Really Helps with inflation due to silicon breast implant toxicity, I take 2 a day.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer1806007により 1 31, 2012 に掲載

I HAVE BEEN USING TUMERIC FOR A FEW YEARS BUT WITHOUT THE CURCUMIN, I FIND IT EVEN MORE EFFECTIVE WITH BOTH.

Reviewer2803942により 3 16, 2012 に掲載

order was rec'd in a timely manner -- price is good

Great!

Reviewer3326265により 7 06, 2012 に掲載

Good for stomach, intenstinal support.

1-10 件/合計 26