JA
言語
並び替え

Great product.

WrensNestにより 6 05, 2009 に掲載

I am post menopausal and this wild yam helps me stay sane. 14 days on. 14 days off. (Every third day I switch--if that makes sense) Tried to go off and was bad idea.

STOPS HOT FLASHES!

Reviewer1792367により 7 20, 2009 に掲載

I HAVE BEEN TAKING THESE SUPPLEMENTS FOR 6 MONTHS AND THEY HAVE STOPPED MY HOT FLASHES. I DO TAKE MORE THAN 1 A DAY AS NOTED ON THE LABEL. I TAKE 2 IN THE AM AND 2 IN THE AFTERNOON. I FEEL I REALLY NEED THE EXTRA "HELP" THESE SUPPLEMENTS GIVE ME.

A *Five Star* Product!

Reviewer3075203により 8 05, 2008 に掲載

It's hard to find a good Wild Yam Extract product out there, after searching literally days, I found iherb! So far, I am liking this product, it does what it claims. Thank you iherb, for offering it!!

Works perfectly

Reviewer2438396により 2 08, 2011 に掲載

Control high levels of estrogen in the body. Smooths skin perfectly awakened youth.

Great product. Fast shipping

Reviewer1482371により 3 24, 2011 に掲載

1 pill a day and I am sure it helped regulate my cycle and my body. I also have ovarian cysts. Iherb as always shipped this product the next day.

Naures Answer Wild Yam Root-veggie caps

Reviewer2701582により 12 06, 2007 に掲載

this is an excellent product for hormone therapy. This product beats any pharmaceutical!! Also thanks for the veggie caps

Hot flashes!

Reviewer1273015により 5 02, 2011 に掲載

These capsules really worked for my hot flashes. Went from a few an hour to gone within 2 weeks. Another plus is that I can take them with or without food and they never make me sick to my stomach. Excellent price too!

Wild Yam Root Extract

Reviewer2878294により 1 27, 2010 に掲載

Great product..helped reduce my hot flashes..use along with evening primrose oil and vitamin E..it really works.

Wow wild yam!

Reviewer2596135により 8 11, 2011 に掲載

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks and the hot flashes are less severe, the night sweats have really diminished. But I am also using the wild yam creme so I am not sure which is responsible for the improvement.

good stuff