JA

言語
並び替え

Carol

Reviewer3029383により 12 09, 2010 に掲載

I love the taste of this product, and it is an easy way to get the benefits of Green Tea. I can even have a glass at night and not have it interrupt my sleep.

very exciting product.

Reviewer2376042により 3 02, 2009 に掲載

I've bought many green tea extracts before, but none that had such great ingredients. Read the ingredients page. You'll be impressed! Great sweeteners too.

Great Benefits!

lovenaturalsにより 5 19, 2015 に掲載

I love the peppermint taste but mixed berry flavor is nice too. I recommended my aunt to try it and my cousin said it has helped lower her mum's blood pressure to 180 after a week taking it, before that it was about 210. As for me, it gives me more energy and somehow it helps decrease my appetite. Thanks iHerb for bringing in this great product :)

A favorite sleep aid!

Reviewer3194050により 10 31, 2010 に掲載

Immune support, core support, brain support for deliberative brain work or befor sleep.

Very Good!

Lukeeraにより 2 21, 2012 に掲載

Very Good!

not for me...

5139756529095191436により 3 07, 2016 に掲載

nature's answer is one of my favorite brands, but this product really has some strange flavor...

great taste and benefit

isarasにより 12 01, 2016 に掲載

this has some good berries and antioxidants. it is strong and sweet. you only need a small amount in your drink- i use half a dropper- that it comes with .and thats plenty enough. it might be too sweet for some,but just add less. also does help me with sugar cravings... another supp to my wellbeing intake.. very happy..

1-7 件/合計 7