JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 10
言語
並び替え

안구건조증을 위해

hyunhaにより 2 21, 2013 に掲載

빌베리+오메가3+루테인+아마씨+달맞이꽃종자유까지 먹고 있어 확실치는 않지만 도움이 안된다고도 말 못하는 제품입니다. 저처럼 수술로 인한 극심한 안구건조증 이 아닌 안구건조증이라면 아이브라이트가 도움이 될거라 생각합니다.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Not so sure if good for dry eyes

Reviewer2728133により 8 02, 2010 に掲載

I had bought this for reducing pterygium & dry eyes after trying Nature's answer Bilberry. The bilberry definately improved my night vision but didn't help with the dry eyes. The eyebright is meant to be better at reducing inflammation which should help with pterygium however I read that it can dry your eyes out.... I tried it for a few days & stopped after my eyes felt drier.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very unconvienent stuff

FEED-ME-MOREにより 5 22, 2013 に掲載

Why to do such supplements with a daily dose of 6 capsules? What would be if I must take another capsules with another ingredients? How can one be healthy only with eyebright? So, I bought it for my aunt not for myself or close family, because she is not taking any other supplements but otherwise I am not recommending to buy this.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

안구건조 땜에 샀는데

5642601469142081758により 2 10, 2016 に掲載

영 모르겠습니다. NXX 회사 꺼 좋다그랬지만 통관안되는 바람에 이걸 골랐는데 잉... 이게 뭐야 아무느낌 없어요 하.. ㅋㅋ 내돈...

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Loaded with Vitamins

Reviewer3285264により 9 21, 2009 に掲載

This product is loaded with Vitamin A and calcium...!!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Thesse seem to help with dry eye..

Reviewer2287175により 9 14, 2009 に掲載

I've been taking these for about six months, and when I'm out my eyes feel really tired. After six eye surgeries I really have to watch the dry-eyes, and this helps..

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

재구매 의사 100%

5523844008042023659により 10 11, 2016 に掲載

원래 사려고했던 다른회사 아이브라이트 재고가 없어서 이걸로 대체했는데, 생각보다 효과가 좋아서 놀랐어요. 하루에 세번 x 2알씩 먹으라고 했는데, 저는 밥을 점심만 먹어서 하루에 한번만 2알씩 먹는데 그래도 안먹었을때보다 확실히 눈도 덜 피로하고 좋아요.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Bom

4801838626519696646により 5 20, 2016 に掲載

Estamos testando os benefícios desse produto devido a um problema de saúde. Espero que resolva. Quanto a embalagem é como está na foto.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Nature's Answer, Eyebright, 800 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

SugarQueenにより 1 03, 2017 に掲載

пропила одну банку, по 2 шт утром и вечером - эффекта не заметила. продолжать не стала.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I love this product - and this brand.

Reviewer2952150により 6 27, 2009 に掲載

I've started taking this and within a week or two I could feel the wonderful difference! Great product. Won't stop taking it again.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 10