JA

言語
並び替え

Comes with Withdrawal Symptoms

rabbitにより 8 22, 2012 に掲載

Damiana seemed to do an average job helping to reduce my daily stress, anxiety, irritability, and restlessness. I tried Damiana, California Poppy, and Passion Flower to see which one worked best for me and it was Passion Flower all the way. Both the California Poppy and Damiana seemed to come with withdrawal symptoms after I stopped taking them for a day or two. It seemed like all of my symptoms were twice as bad. Generally, I had an even more intense feeling of frustration and irritability. With Passion Flower, I can take it only when I need to without having to worry about my symptoms getting worse if I don't need to take it for a few days or weeks. I use the Eclectic Institute brand of Passion Flower. Damiana is also supposed to increase libido, but I did not notice that effect much, if at all.

The best

4635473671165322977により 9 12, 2014 に掲載

simply the best extract we found.. We use it instead of coffee as the damiana is perfect for waking you up. The packaging is really good and it's easy to use.

Relaxing and fun.

Reviewer1151760により 1 25, 2011 に掲載

I love this product. Having given up alcohol for health reasons recently, I enjoy having Damiana as a recreational treat.

Damiania

4893357850460368519により 11 16, 2014 に掲載

After I bought it I discovered it is natural oestrogen and can cause hormonal disruption, so not suitable for women with hormonal dis-balance.

Contained some particulates

Reviewer1202817により 10 15, 2007 に掲載

Although still useable, my bottle has some small particulate matter suspended in it that is still there even after shaking well. The dropper was lined with a thick coating of this also. Don't know if this is normal for Damiana. Pleasant taste though when mixed a just a little water; sort of like weak tea. Noticing desired effects; no bad side effects.

Put's me to sleep

Reviewer1019558により 4 02, 2009 に掲載

I get a good night of sleep from this stuff.

damiana leaf review

Reviewer3244547により 2 09, 2010 に掲載

super when taken with skullcap //

great product

Reviewer2560510により 3 08, 2010 に掲載

I was very happy with the product and surprised with the fast delivery. Received the package in Australia the same week I ordered.

Relaxing and Fun

Reviewer2997058により 8 04, 2010 に掲載

A nice pure extract with aphrodisiac and relaxant effect. Enjoyable!

Damiana Extract

Reviewer1398655により 8 27, 2009 に掲載

this cold process method is better and stronger than I can make. The glycern makes it a bit sweet, but women prefer it versus the tincture method.

1-10 件/合計 11