JA
言語
並び替え

Works really well

Reviewer2784093により 3 28, 2014 に掲載

I've been using Remifemin for a couple of years now, but this works better, and it's much cheaper, also! I'll continue buying this product to alleviate hot flashes.

вдобавок к изофлавонам сои

5314735039859469212により 8 30, 2016 に掲載

перименопауза, менопауза - эта трава мастхэв. и тогда экипирован почти полностью для этого непростого пути)

natural factors, black cohosh

Reviewer2966664により 10 05, 2008 に掲載

This herb stops hot flashes and is so much cheaper than remefemin! Why pay more.

Works for me

Reviewer3066108により 5 15, 2009 に掲載

I really believe this product has lessened my hot flashes. I was having hot flashes every 45 minutes. And now I have from 3-5 a day.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good after menopause too!

Reviewer2092134により 10 05, 2011 に掲載

Good product and good price. Love iHerb.

Mrs. P. S. Davies

Reviewer2007879により 11 10, 2008 に掲載

I have taken Black Cohosh for several years and thought my problems were over so I stopped taking it, not so. I researched for the best product without going back into the pharmaceutical products and decided on this one. It is a little early to tell yet, but there has been a significant difference in my discomfort.

Menopause

Reviewer1832676により 10 30, 2007 に掲載

For relief of night sweats & irritability, this is great. It is standardized, so you can trust that it will work.

Really works!

Reviewer1019614により 3 16, 2016 に掲載

Made my hot flashes stop and night sweats reduce by 80%. Needs 2 or 3 days to kick in but works well.

생리통완홬ㅋㅋ

Reviewer3050020により 7 27, 2010 に掲載

생리통이 너무심해서 샀어요. 게보린이나 타이레놀먹는것보단 훨 나을것 같아요

EXCELLENT

Reviewer2841425により 3 22, 2009 に掲載

Locating prodcut on website, price, ordering, shipping, delivery.....all excellent service!

1-10 件/合計 12