JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 17
言語
並び替え

заказала уже 2й раз

larikovaにより 10 14, 2013 に掲載

Заказала уже 2й раз, при приеме чувствую существенное облегчение болей в коленных суставах, локтевых, и сустава фаланги большого пальца (медобследование не дало диагнозов, не говорит о причинах. приходится самой искать варианты улучшения качества жизни). российские врачи предлагают только структум, но он дороже, и по-моему данный препарат лучше. и по составу и по действию

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Fast Shipping

Reviewer2964366により 10 23, 2011 に掲載

Excellent Product

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good product, good price

Reviewer2220373により 12 23, 2011 に掲載

This has everything I was looking for in one product with a fair price. I've only been taking it a few weeks, but I do feel some joint relief due to the multiple anti-inflammatory type properties. I would purchase it again, and plan to stay on this specific product.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

No More Pain

mizjdelgにより 7 28, 2013 に掲載

For years I have suffered from osteo arthritis in several of my neck vertibrate. I have tried everything from physical therapy to acupuncture with no relief...until now. Since I have been taking OsteoMove I have no more pain or discomfort in my neck. I am so grateful for this product.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

From Turkey

Reviewer2870669により 4 27, 2011 に掲載

Good products.I would recommend to everyone.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

отличный препарат

5721064016965918719により 5 03, 2016 に掲載

Я перепробовала уже несколько препаратов для суставов. Этот - один из лучших. Правда может быть от него аллергия. Но попробовать его стоит.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Osteomove works

tekkaman75により 9 04, 2011 に掲載

Just recently received my order with Osteomove. I have been on it for 2 days and have felt results. Started taking just yesterday, September 03/2011. 2 caps of Osteomove in the morning with 1-2 Bromelain capsules from Natural Factors at meal time and 4oz of Black cherry juice 1x a day seems to be working in helping me keep my gout in check. Prior to Osteomove I was taking Celadrin. I had mixed results while on Celadrin. Better results with Osteomove. Will definitely re-order.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

CONTENT

LOURDESにより 8 12, 2013 に掲載

He is serving my expectations, repeat.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

5190198800608074248により 4 18, 2016 に掲載

I have been taking the tablets for around four weeks along with my wife. we am taking two per day with meals in the morning and evening. I am still having problems in my hand where two fingers will not close and trouble with my back (which has improved slowly) and hip. Will keep trying the product to see what improvement it gives me.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

нормальный бад

Annviniにより 8 03, 2016 に掲載

я постоянно покупаю бады для суставов, этот только начала пить, поэтому о результатах говорить пока рано, но верю, что окажут только положительный эффект на мои суставы)) Конкретно здесь мне очень понравился состав и дозировка, да и марка очень хорошая!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 17

1 2