JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-5 件/合計 5
言語
並び替え

No more popping joints

CoolinArizonaにより 3 24, 2013 に掲載

I have been using this product along with BioSil Advanced Collagen Generator for about a month now. 2 capsules a day. Having worked in the food service industry for over 20years carrying and lifting heavy trays, my shoulder joints were sore and popping every time I moved my arms to do gardening or any other rotating motion. This is my 2nd bottle and I literally have "no" joint pain and the popping has stopped completely. It might seem a little pricey, but "Oh so worth it" in my opinion. These 2 are now a regular part of my day and wouldn't be without them.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

не коллаген - для коллагена

5314735039859469212により 7 02, 2016 に掲載

Поскольку одни верят, что коллаген можно пить, а другие нет, я не знаю к кому примкнуть, и изящно уклонилась, купив вот это - для того чтобы собственный коллаген кааак заколосился и настало хорошо)) Это я принимаю вдобавок к Энимал Флекс, и очень довольна, и даже чувствую, как мои старые кости довольны мной))

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This really made a BIG difference with the healing of my back.

Reviewer2973820により 7 04, 2016 に掲載

After a year of trying different combinations to heal my *crushed back, adding this really made a huge difference. I add it to my Now Foods Calcium Magnesium supplements at night. Started out with the BioSil ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator with Now Foods Proline in the morning. I could feel it working/healing which led me to trying all of Natural Factors BioSil products. I also take the BioSil Bone Collagenizer with Calcium after lunch. These are the only products where I can literally feel the difference from day to day. *someone bear hugged me way too hard

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Bone Collagenizer

Reviewer2685897により 9 21, 2015 に掲載

I just started taking this product so I don't know if it is working. It was recommended to me by an osteopath. I am rather disappointed, however, that there are only 40 caps in the bottle. I would much prefer 60, even if the cost is higher. Hope the manufacturer consider increasing the amount.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

잘모르겠어요

5704838960107435728により 12 22, 2016 に掲載

한통을 다먹었는데 다른 콜라겐이나 관절보조제에 비해 효과를 잘 못느끼겠어요.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-5 件/合計 5