JA

言語
並び替え

отвратительная гадость

5451805677453791966により 2 11, 2015 に掲載

на вкус как чили!!! после приема одной таблетки все горело внутри! как будто наелась индийской еды. выброшенные деньги

Highly recomended

Reviewer2350886により 3 27, 2007 に掲載

My hair fell out for years until I found this product. Also, unlike many other hair vitamins it causes minimal unwanted growth, such as arms and mustache on women

음. 아직 남기기 뭐하지만

Reviewer1101109により 5 20, 2011 に掲載

먹고 나서 아버지랑 저랑 둘다 귀 고막쪽이 아팠습니다. 아버지는 man용으로 먹고 저는 여성용으로. 일주일지나니깐 안 아프더군요. 지금은 아픈것은 없습니다. 재구매는 안할생각이고 그냥 비오틴 먹을려구요.

Shen Min

Reviewer2982073により 11 08, 2008 に掲載

I can't tell any difference yet-I've only been taking it 2 months.

hair regrowth formula

Reviewer2891508により 1 27, 2011 に掲載

I see no evidence of any hair growth and I have been taking these tablets for many months.

It has side effects

Reviewer2525620により 9 15, 2014 に掲載

It works on my hair loss but this product has side effects. I experienced muscle weakness and fatigue. I feel tired the entire day and I couldn't get up from my bed in the morning. After I stopped taking the tablets I regained my normal energy and strength. Will never buy this product again. I suggest to take Neocell, Super Collagen+C, Type 1 & 3. It works well for hair loss problems without side effects.

Shen Min

Reviewer1295199により 11 13, 2007 に掲載

I've been using this product for a year now, and am very pleased. I can't say all my hair has grown back, but it is thicker on top and I lose less hair in the shower. It seems to have gotten my hair back on a more normal schedule and it doesn't shed as quickly. Also, I have no negative side effects from taking it.

만족합니다

5389626867291946006により 12 05, 2014 に掲載

먹은지 일주일조금넘었는데 확실히머릿결이부들뷰들해졌어요!계속먹을생각이에용

good product

Reviewer1171665により 7 14, 2011 に掲載

great price. Have not noticed too much of a difference in my hair yet.

not the same

Reviewer1071525により 12 20, 2007 に掲載

I am taking it for 3 years.It worked excellent,but since Natrol took it over from Biotech,somehow, its not working as good as before.Sorry for them.

1-10 件/合計 32