JA

言語
並び替え

A+++++

Reviewer1676495により 4 20, 2009 に掲載

This item has been very helpful in assisting me with my diet. It is almost like a colon cleanse and helps to rid my body of fat intake before my body has a chance to absorb it.

Dieter's Tea

4779785887251318648により 5 31, 2012 に掲載

Since I'm already quite underweight, I didn't purchase this product for weight loss, but for the laxative effects that so many other users reported. Unfortunately, it did nothing to aid in my constipation issues (or "cleanse" my insides,) but it did have a delightfully fine aroma, and an equally great taste.

it will move you

Reviewer1741514により 12 11, 2008 に掲載

GRIN--it moves things along first thing in the morning after you sip it at bedtime.....

Great Tea! Taste great, works great

Reviewer1291594により 3 04, 2009 に掲載

This tea is great to relax your tummy and keep you full. I love the product.

Tea

Reviewer2242455により 4 18, 2012 に掲載

grate taste

Reviewer2811449により 4 22, 2009 に掲載

The product has been one of my favorites for many years. Now I finally have a reliable and pleasant source in which to receive my delicious tea. Thank you so very much for your great prices and incredible service, Lee/California

A delightful, "action-filled" tea

Reviewer3343205により 8 05, 2009 に掲載

But some stevia along with this tea - Not only does this taste great hot or cold but this is the best of any of the pills or teas I have tried for regular bowel movements. It does contain senna which some praise and other scorn. Check with your doctor before trying if you have kidney problems.

Laci Le Beau Super Dieter's Tea

5597452761836526346により 3 16, 2015 に掲載

Have been using this flavor cinnamon Spice for years love them,

TEA

5233742323188605427により 4 29, 2014 に掲載

IT HELPS MY BODY WORK VERY WELL - I USE PUT 2 BAGS IN 1,5 LITER AND DRINK ALL DAY LONG.

LACI LE BEAU