JA

言語
並び替え

Helped Me

Reviewer2396020により 10 13, 2010 に掲載

Thyroid, being an endocrine gland, cannot be treated purely as an organ - you benefit more through meditation (vipassana, Transcendental meditation and such) and through breathing exercises (Ujjayi pranayama is most helpful) than through medication. When I decided to try NatraBio Thyroid Support, I did with little expectation. But I was pleasantly surprised that it works - I feel less tired. Make sure to avoid caffeine in any form completely - no exceptions. Also, sleep early and make sure you are well rested.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

NOT Too good to be true!

Reviewer1047985により 11 19, 2008 に掲載

I suspected that I had a Thyroid problem, got my blood tested and was told that I did not have a thyroid problem. Then I found out that there is such a wide range of normal when it comes to Thyroid levels, that there are lots of people who are mistakenly told that they don't have a thyroid problem when they really do! So instead of going back to the doctors....again, I tried this stuff. And what do you know, I was right, I do have a thyroid problem! Almost imediately I started loosing about 2 lbs a week. It has slowed down a bit, but to date I have lost 28 lbs. Since thyroid problems can be hereditary and obesity runs in my family, my mom decided to give it a shot too, but it did nothing for her. It obviously won't do anything for you if you don't have a thyroid problem, but if you do.....wow! Now my only concern is that they never stop selling it.......

NatraBio, Thyroid Support, 60 Tablets

4728377451490193263により 10 01, 2013 に掲載

Принимаю пока еще только неделю, но на себе ощутила результаты-стала более активней, спокойней, позитивней нестроена, меньше устаю. Довольна

Weight Loss for Me!

Reviewer2455284により 4 09, 2007 に掲載

My thyroid is a little sluggish, but regular usage of this product has helped to "speed it up" which has helped to result in weight loss, in my case! If your thyroid is sluggish and you need weight control support, I highly recommend these!

Excellent for children!

Reviewer1029503により 4 26, 2011 に掲載

This product works very well. I noticed a big difference in my children. Three out of my four children struggle with hypothyroid issues. I am giving this to them 3 times per day. I immediately noticed a warmer body temperature and more energy, less laziness all around, and a better attitude. There have been many positive changes in my children and I feel totally safe giving this to them because it is a homeopathic with no side effects! My children's ages are 11, 4, and 2, that take this product.

пустышка

Reviewer3094564により 10 27, 2014 に掲載

У меня АИТ, врачи настаивают на приеме эутирокса (или аналога L-тироксина). Однако, оба препарата, хоть и приводят более-менее в норму показатели анализов, оказывают на меня плохое побочное действие -боль в суставах (запястье и колени). Боли прекращаются с отменой лекарственных препаратов. Данные таблетки я принимала с целью снизить дозу лекарственных препаратов, полагая что они смогут убрать часть симптомов АИТ -пониженное настроение, выпадение волос, зябкость. Мне эти таблетки не помогли ни в чём, слава богу, отрицательных эффектов тоже не было.

NatraBio Thyroid Support

Reviewer2808076により 10 15, 2013 に掲載

After I started using this product, I developed a lump in my throat, my skin became even drier and I had pain and stiffness in my bones and joints, also my hair increased in the amount of hair that I was loosing. I stopped taking it and only took my Nutri-Meds, Bovine Thyroid supplement, that iHerb also carries and all of those things mentioned above stopped. I believe it might have been over stimulating my thyroid, so be aware of that. I was trying it because it was cheaper in price, but the other one works better for me. Hope this helps somebody.

Whoa....

Reviewer1901699により 6 29, 2014 に掲載

I started to feel better within a few days. I felt like death in the mornings, and some times until 5 or 6 pm felt absolutely exhausted. I dumped my synthetic thyroid 9 months ago but slowly got to this point of just utter fatigue but I refuse to go back on Synthroid. I feel almost normal when I wake up, and after a few weeks, I am surprised by my energy throughout the day. MUCH better. I haven't lost any of the extra weight yet that I put on after dumping Synthroid or originally when I became hypothyroid. I can feel this product working but it takes some time so am hoping for some ease with losing weight soon, too.

Возможно работает

OlgaBoykoにより 10 22, 2014 に掲載

Принимаю уже две недели. Волосы перестали выпадать, это единственное изменение, которое я заметила.

unchanged

Reviewer2224098により 8 04, 2010 に掲載

This will be my last month ordering this product. I was hoping for a noticeable improvement in my hypothyroidism. I have been taking for appx. 6 mos. I have noticed no change in energy levels/hair growth during this time.

1-10 件/合計 37