JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 28
言語
並び替え

UNBELIEVEABLE!!

Reviewer2782741により 4 16, 2009 に掲載

I have tried many cleansers and they have all left my skin feeling tight and dry. With some of them I even broke out in a splotchy rash! Honeydew Cleanser is the greatest all-around facial cleanser I've ever used...and I've been using it for 4 years. It's gentle, yet removes all traces of make-up, though I only use a bit of blush and undereye liner. If you have sensitive skin, or even if you don't, try MyChelle's Honeydew Cleanser. You won't be disappointed.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great cleanser for dry skin and Rosacea

Reviewer3054979により 11 19, 2011 に掲載

I have used this product for years and find that it works better than anything else. I have Rosacea and therefore extremely sensitive skin and this cleanser has not caused any irritation. I don't even bother to try anything else!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

A PRESENT FOR MY SKIN

Reviewer2293932により 6 02, 2010 に掲載

I have a very sensitive and dehydrated skin what means a lot of products are not suitable for me. I've tried several products from different brands which didn't work well on my face. Since I got this cleanser product my skin looks better, soft and not irritated. The only thing I don't like it too much is that this product needs to be rinsed and the water where I live is very calcareous what is like poison to my skin. I'm gonna try with mineral water or water from the rain and I'm sure it'll work perfectly. I encourage you to try this cleanser and you'll see the results by yourself. On the other hand I must say I'm delighted with iherb because they give a great deal to its customers and delivered without any problem. Have a nice day!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Non-Drying creamer cleanser

aislinnにより 10 04, 2010 に掲載

Great smell, and non-drying; great for the winter season!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

LOVE the stuff

Reviewer1147366により 7 25, 2012 に掲載

I have eczema so I have really dry sensitive skin. Everytime I use soap it either brakes me out or I get flaky skin. This was like heaven on my skin. So gentle its now my favorite face wash. Also I have huge pores with black heads, this was the only soap that washes the black heads out. My pores aren't as visible as before. If you have oily skin this might not be for you but if you have sensitive or aged skin, this stuff is a gift from god lol

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

เช่น

Reviewer11741561により 8 29, 2012 に掲載

เอาภรรยาของฉันมีความสุขมากมาก :) สรรเสริญ

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

amazing!!! Very gentle, good for very sensetive and irritated skin!

Albinaにより 3 11, 2013 に掲載

Ребятки, это просто превосходный крем для умывания. Текстура крема, очень нежного. Подходит для очищения пересушенной, раздраженной, чувствительной кожи. У меня кожа комби склонная к прыщикам, от постоянного лечения, она очень чувствительная и обезвоженная. Эта вещь мне замечательно подошла. Кожа чистая и увлажненная. Первый раз за долгое время, после умывания, мне не хотелось нанести побыстрее крем. Она настолько увлажняющая-супер! Единственное, она не подходит для смывки косметики,для этого есть специальные средства. Вещь превосходная, качество люкс, но и цена соответствует.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

MyChelle Honeydew Cleanser Unscented

Reviewer3278381により 9 04, 2009 に掲載

Like the cleanser except it was supposed to be unscented. It does have a scent even if it's not perfume. I believe it's oil essence. I ordered it because it was gluten free, unscented and for dry/mature skin.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Без запаха

4902636207716584498により 9 06, 2012 に掲載

Имеет перламутровый цвет, не пенится. СОВСЕМ не сушит ! Косметику у меня смывает плохо, использую только по утрам.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

아직 안썼는데

4641110230391804109により 9 21, 2013 に掲載

어떡하죠! 어떡하긴 어떡해! 빨리 써보고 후기 바꾸겠음!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 28

1 2 3