JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 21
言語
並び替え

If I could only take one supplement...

alloriginalにより 10 03, 2015 に掲載

the truth is, this is one of the coolest all-around supplements ever developed. As far as I know, this is the most potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory there is. It's inexpensive and safe, with no known side effects. One little pill daily will: reduce high blood pressure; reduce wrinkles and premature aging; reduce blood glucose levels; reduce inflammation of all sorts, including arthritis, bruising, circulatory problems...this IS nature's answer to almost everything. I've taken grape seed extract for almost two decades with no problems whatsoever. If the name Lifesaver were not already patented, I would apply it to this product. Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Contains real OPCs clearly not just Polyphenols

roselarenにより 11 13, 2014 に掲載

I love the fact that this product identify it's OPCs per mg so I'm sure that I receive optimum benefit from these mini capsules and i take it every evening thank you

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

very good for my skin

4944257532789982068により 5 22, 2015 に掲載

Take one capsule with vitamin c.after one week.feel my skin very bright and young.very love this anti-oxidant item<3

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Top Product.

Reviewer2570471により 4 18, 2008 に掲載

Very pratical better of powder. Very good five stars :)

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Melissa Nichols

Reviewer2725292により 4 24, 2008 に掲載

Great value!! Great price!! One of the best brands I've ever used.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

superb supplement

5664708668829015226により 8 03, 2016 に掲載

I bought this grape seed extract due to its OPC content. I have mild proriasis and I am taking it to help. Previously, I only took one capsule per day and noticed only mild effect in my Psoraisis but I was overall more energetic with clear mind. I had a flu few days ago, so I took 2 capsules in the morning, it was to my surprise that my throat soreness/discomfort was so much better after the morning dose. Thus, I had another two capsules after lunch, it further made me feel better, far better than panadol or other flu medicine. I continue taking it, and it helps me with my flu. Then, I notice my Psoraisis is less itchy and so much better. I may be taking too low dose for my Psoraisis previously, so will take higher dose in order to control my Psoraisis.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Clear Skin!

4725605935277201327により 8 12, 2016 に掲載

For the past year I have been suffering from pimples because of work, stress and not enough sleep which left me alot of black spots on my face also pimples keeps coming back at the same spot. After one week, noticed that there is no more new pimples. it's been almost a month now my black spots on my face are almost clear all out. I am very happy with this product and sure will order it again! Highly recommended!!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Отличная вещь!

4948203896129795655により 5 03, 2016 に掲載

Мама страдает варикозным расширением вен и тромбофлебитом долгие годы. Сейчас говорит, что с сосудами стало лучше. Очевидно, этот БАД как-то облегчает ее состояние.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Пью на постоянной основе.

AcademyExpertにより 5 05, 2016 に掲載

Виноградные косточки пью постоянно, входит во все схемы омоложения и лечения (см. в отзывах). Покупаю от разных производителей, только в дозировке не менее 120 мг. на одну капсулу, иначе эффекта не будет. Высыпаю две капсулы в чистую ложку и в рот, запиваю горячим зеленым чаем по утрам. От этого производителя виноградные косточки купила первый раз, и совсем не расстроилась, вкус, однозначно, виноградных косточек, приятной терпкости. Рекомендую.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Много пользы

Many-happyにより 11 07, 2015 に掲載

Эту добавку можно применять с различными целями. Во-первых, тем у кого проблемы с сердцем и сосудами. Во-вторых, я применяю в комплексе для овуляции (читайте в других моих отзывах). В-третьих, содержимое можно добавлять в маски. Думаю, что еще есть много положительных эффектов. Если мой отзыв был вам полезен, нажмите ДА.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 21

1 2 3