JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 11
言語
並び替え

MRM, Attention Gels helped us a lot!!!!

Reviewer1763088により 6 23, 2009 に掲載

This product is fantastic. It has helped my son to be a lot more calm. He has had 4 good months at school after being on this product regularly each day for 5 months. I have tried several products before which are natural and have no noticeable results until now. Thanks!!!!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Amazing!

tiriljohansenにより 2 13, 2014 に掲載

I really love this product, I use it for my 5 year old son who is diagnosed with ADHD. He becomes calmer, more attentive og much more focused. A really good substitute for stimulant medications!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Ужасно(!

5156747927594893440により 5 20, 2015 に掲載

Вызывают у моего ребенка сильнейшую адскую головную боль! Сначала думала совпадение, но после четырех попыток приема капсул, поняла, что причина в них. Раньше у дочери никогда не болела голова, после приема 1 капсулы начинались адские крики что болит голова. (и так было после каждого приема) Поэтому будьте осторожны с этим препаратом!!!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Product!

Reviewer1305746により 10 14, 2008 に掲載

I use this product in conjunction with a separate supplement to help my son with ADD and he is doing fabulously!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

Reviewer2823203により 3 19, 2008 に掲載

The pills work for my kid.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Очень вонючие!!!

Natali82により 2 25, 2015 に掲載

Очень вонючие!!! Пахнет тухлой рыбой.Ребенок пил через силу, просто издевательство над ребенком какое то получилось и изменений не заметила.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Beyond on expectation

fomchanにより 9 25, 2014 に掲載

Put a great hope on this product after seeing a lot of position review in this group. My boy is almost 7 and have ADHD. Eating the 2nd bottle but only little effect seem. Believe it is more suitable for the kid who has attention problem but not as serious as confirmed ADHD kid.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

terrible smell

5529721086613545227により 2 06, 2014 に掲載

The reviews were great on the effect that these softgels have on kids, but the smell of them is so horrible that I initially thought that the product is past its date. My daughter refuses to take these, my son has taken them for a while, but I haven't noticed any difference in his attention problem.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

a must

Reviewer2222426により 8 31, 2009 に掲載

great brain food

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Adult male in 50s using and likes them

Reviewer2238409により 11 10, 2011 に掲載

I use these to obtain some of the brain nutrients and oils and they work for me - just wish they were cheaper.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 11

1 2