JA
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 11
言語
並び替え

Wonderful toy! - Замечательная игрушка!

FORUMONTIにより 6 23, 2012 に掲載

I like this toy so much! It is well made and very pleasant looking! I bought it for my brother's son, but it is really hard to give this wonderful toy to someone - i really want it to be mine even though i'm far from child's age :) I will buy this again for sure! Мне так понравилась эта игрушка! Прекрасно сделана и очень милая! Я купила её для племянника, но теперь мне трудно отдать такую замечательную игрушку кому-то - я хочу такую же , несмотря на то, что мой возраст далек от детского :) Обязательно куплю еще!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent, a soft cuddle toy that look like the real animal

Reviewer1540770により 5 13, 2011 に掲載

I love the Jane Goodall Wild Animal collection. What a brilliant idea to make toys that look like animal ( if not in size at least in shape) rather than these never ending toys stylized who are related to real animal only with imagination. What a perfect way to teach life and to mimic it.My princess can fall in love with a gorilla who actually looks like a gorilla. I'm Miyim addict. I wish they extend their range of toys because they are the cutest and softest safe cuddle toys you van dream about even in the organic range, they are all special and my princess favorite.

3rd time I order this adorable Gorilla

Coupon-Code-CEC033により 10 20, 2011 に掲載

So cute and so well made. I got the first one for my boss's son, second one for my niece. This third one for me. I am old enough but still love cute things.

정말 부드러워요

okwellbingにより 2 21, 2011 に掲載

많이 크지 않고 5.6세 아이들 가슴에 안으면 안성마춤입니다. 천도 부드럽고 고릴라가 정말 귀엽답니다. verry soft!

귀여운 고릴라예요.

4710945839388100120により 5 13, 2013 に掲載

원숭이 인형 사면서 같이 샀어요. 짧은 털이 부드럽고 귀엽게 생겨서 아이가 좋아해요. 덩치가 있어서 그런지 사이즈가 크진 않지만 작아보이지 않아요.

Great item

Reviewer1278039により 4 07, 2012 に掲載

Got this for a friends son, it was really high quality. I was impressed!

горилла

5365622682485604657により 11 18, 2013 に掲載

отличная игрушка! обязательно буду заказывать еще другие игрушки этой фирмы.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Totally the same as illustrated here!

TravelRubyHealthGeekにより 12 19, 2012 に掲載

Very glad to receive it finally. Thanks to iHerb for the fast shipment as always! Love the idea of this toy is earth friendly, 100% Non-toxic and it's all natural coloring! What's more, it's for 0+ months kids... Basically it's for kids and adults as it's totally huggable!

High quality

4626159229516404481により 11 23, 2013 に掲載

Since litter Emma is only 8 months, this orangutan toy fail to grab her attention. Maybe a rabbit or a kitten are more fascinating to fascinating. Anyway, I like this toy very much for its soft and comfortable material,And I will buy more miYim Simply Organic toys for litter Emma .

Utrolig søt!

4992959810147706713により 12 28, 2013 に掲載

Dette er en bamse som kan anbefales til alle...så kjempesøt! Er så glad for at det er mulig å få tak i rimelige og økologiske bamser her på iherb da det nesten er umulig å få tak i i vanlige butikker her i Norge. Løp og kjøp!

1-10 件/合計 11