JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 17
言語
並び替え

If I could only take 2 supplements, I'd take Vitamin D and Magnesium Glycinate - REVISED

Reviewer1230275により 10 31, 2012 に掲載

I have been having problems with insomnia for twenty years, sleeping only about four hours and needing medication to get more than that. I took benzodiazepines for several years but became concerned about long term effects and stopped them. After much searching, I found information on magnesium that made me think I was very likely deficient. Insomnia, eye twitching, muscle cramps, and digestive problems all pointed in that direction. I decided to try this particular product because pairing magnesium with glycine makes it more easily absorbed and gentler on the digestive system. After two weeks of taking one capsule twice a day, I am sleeping 6-7 hours a night, I have more energy and feel generally happier, though I wasn't depressed before, and my sinuses are clearer (something I hadn't even considered)in the midst of fall allergy season. I've upped my calcium consumption some, adding a couple cups of almond milk each day to balance out the magnesium. Do some research - see how important magnesium is as a catalyst to so many life processes. And then try this!! Update: After the third week I began having some negative side-effects, persistent gas and diarrhea, so had to cut back dramatically. Again, not sleeping well. Too bad, it was great for the short-term. Changing from 5 stars to 3.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Laatutavaraa

maarithmにより 5 07, 2014 に掲載

Imeytyy hyvin, vaikuttaa eli vähentää kramppeja. Ei tarpeettomia lisä- tms. aineita. Käytän jatkuvasti.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Magnesium Glycinate without excipients

grainfreelivingにより 7 22, 2015 に掲載

As this is a capsule, you are only taking magnesium (the best form for absorption I was told by my healthcare practitioner) without fillers and binders. I feel this is worth the extra cost for that reason. Its a smaller capsule as well.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great

4702903026970058616により 6 13, 2014 に掲載

Good product and good price. Was recommended these by a GP

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good form of magnesium

truevitalityにより 5 30, 2012 に掲載

Magnesium glycinate is a good absorbable form to get your magnesium without getting the runs.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Seems to be free of magnesium sterate

Reviewer1499149により 9 14, 2012 に掲載

It is hard to find supplements free of magnesium sterate. I'm not sure what is in the "vegetable capsule", so I hope that it doesn't include the mag.sterate. Since I'm not sure about the capsule, I am giving it only 4 vs 5 stars. This is good stuff with NO after-taste.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best oral magnesium

Suppsterにより 1 29, 2017 に掲載

I recommend taking magnesium through skin mostly (EASE is the best) but in the beginning of starting to take magnesium (which everyone should nowadays) it is beneficial to take orally too. Remember it can take long before a magnesium deficiency is fixed but with both oral and transdermal magnesium use you can speed it a little. Magnesium is so important, if you can't afford anything else take that!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good product

Reviewer2535502により 12 13, 2015 に掲載

I like taking it, it has not bowel loosening side effects and seems to have a good amount of magnesium. Its also free from any bad fillers

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Великолепно!

NataliaFoxyにより 6 23, 2016 に掲載

Магний пью по рекомендации врача, для суставов. Долго выбирала форму, перелопатила все мыслимые источники, в конце концов остановилась на глицинате. Меня интересовала максимальная усвояемость при минимальных побочках. Глицинат в этом плане оптимален. (Малат - вторая по усвояемости форма, но повышает кислотность желудочного сока, а мне это без надобности. Оротат - коммерчески разрекламирован, никаких исследований, подтверждающих его высокую усвояемость, нет. Цитрат опять же чрезмерно нагружает желудок.) Цена кажется высокой, однако в банке - 180 капсул, при норме приёма 2 штуки в день ее хватит на 3 месяца. Капсулы небольшие, глотаются без проблем. Принимать лучше вместе с едой, чтобы нагрузка на желудок была минимальной.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

- Did not bother to finish the bottle -

countrysideherbsにより 8 18, 2016 に掲載

Although I suffered no adverse effects from taking this product, I unfortunately did not enjoy any pleasant effects either. I hoped this product would help me with: 1. Nervousness and anxiety 2. Difficulty relaxing 3. Difficulty getting to sleep It was touted as an easily absorbed form of magnesium thus alleviating the above complaints. Alas, it was not to be!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 17

1 2