JA
言語
並び替え

great tasting

Reviewer3186907により 6 22, 2010 に掲載

I was plesantly surprised that this taste as good as it does. Feel Like I have heaps more energy during the day, am glad I purchase this product

Great organic greens

Reviewer1819798により 3 30, 2009 に掲載

I like this greens very much, all organic ingredients and not a bad taste. As alway's fast shipping from Iherb and very good service :-)

Great

Reviewer1155019により 10 16, 2011 に掲載

This is great stuff, the only problem is the taste, which is kind of bland but not bad.

Lots of energy!

Reviewer2374580により 9 09, 2012 に掲載

This greens mixture helps digestion and energy levels perceptibly within the first couple days of use.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

megafood, organic greens for women

4892230936550273753により 9 01, 2012 に掲載

really liked that this is greared for women,great product.

Good greens

Reviewer2435129により 2 26, 2011 に掲載

Great product, mixed with vanilla almond milk in a shaker & tastes good. I take it at least 5 times a week.

좋은상품

Reviewer3097816により 10 21, 2011 に掲載

특별이 좋지도 않지만 나쁘지도 않다. 그냥 대체 식품이라 생각하고 먹고있습니다.

Conned

Reviewer2290487により 9 07, 2012 に掲載

I was not really happy when this product arrived and I saw it contained 4 grams of sugar per 12 grams (one third!!) where does this come from I thought. And then I saw it unrefined evaporated cane juice (in my eyes pure sugar). I am sooo disappointed I paid a lot of money for nothing.Why do they put so much sugar in this product, the other ingredients seemed healthy... I wish Iherb could put in very big chocolate letters 'this product contains sugar'. PS: I still tried it to see how it tasted; very sweet and it does not mix as well as the previous greens I tried.

Will order again!

Reviewer1642117により 4 07, 2011 に掲載

All went as expected. Very happy with the product(the same that I used to pay much more in the store), and handling of the order.

good product

Reviewer2311423により 4 17, 2011 に掲載

Its nice green food ,not too much taste to it.

1-10 件/合計 10