JA

言語
並び替え

THIS IS DELICIOUS!

Reviewer3117934により 5 22, 2014 に掲載

This is the only Daily Boost that I've tried so far from MegaFood. The flavor of this one is really delicious! It tastes good added to smoothies or in soups. The turmeric and black pepper flavors come out in savory foods, and the sour taste of the food source Vitamin C is super good in shakes. This blend had everything I was looking for, and the Orange Blend helped to get rid of a sore throat that was coming on.

Good product

Reviewer1209937により 10 09, 2014 に掲載

I have used this product just for three weeks and already my hips feels so much better, I had difficulties for sleep and go, now the sleep is ok and I can go without big problems. I don't like pain killers, this product has as good effect as paracetamol.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Для любителей пряностей .

5553466441284350698により 6 09, 2015 に掲載

Добавка идеально подходит для добавки в супы, борщи , мясные и рыбные блюда . Можно добавлять уже в приготовленную порцию перед употреблением . Остороватый вкус, вкус куркума присутствует. Для любителей пряностей .

이거 어케먹어야 맛날까요?

4645687319394091309により 5 18, 2015 に掲載

비타민 c파우더 사려다 잘못 담아서 구입하게됫는데.. 오렌지 쥬스에 타 먹어보니 맛이 썩 좋진 않네요ㅜ 뭐 못먹을 정돈 아니구요 약이라 생각하며 먹을수 있는 맛... 저는 생강,계피 이런거 대단히 좋아하는 사람인데도 이거는 좀 맛이 없습니다... 건강에 좋길 바라며 일주일 정도 매일 먹어보고 다시 리뷰 수정하겠습니다.

good stuff

Reviewer1810059により 2 23, 2016 に掲載

It really helps with my knee pain and I don't taste it in my smoothie. I recommend for any joint pain or bracitis.

Turmeric

5218472221858407973により 6 07, 2016 に掲載

I love it l give it to my dog in food great for her skin

Great turmeric product

5728169306038487717により 4 17, 2015 に掲載

If you are looking to add turmeric to your diet, this is the product for you. Initially, when I received the product I was a little shocked to find how small the jar was. It came with a small scooper, and I soon realized that a little bit goes a long way. It has a strong taste. I generally just add this product to my tea in the morning or to my smoothie.

?huh!

4769067026539156536により 10 30, 2016 に掲載

nothing change for me!

product review

Reviewer1671497により 12 12, 2015 に掲載

Flavor was fair.

Potente

5034206947150194523により 12 10, 2016 に掲載

Hace mucho lo tiempo lo consumo y la verdad es que es excelente, tanto su calidad, sus componentes, su sabor y precio! Super recomendable! Todos mis pacientes lo usan con increibles resultados!

1-10 件/合計 16