JA

言語
並び替え

I love these seaweeds!!

PurplePegasusにより 6 23, 2011 に掲載

This is strangely delicious!! Having severe hypoadrenalism I crave salt. It has the flavor of miso soup. It tastes slightly salty and like getting a mouthful of sea breeze with a chewy and crunchy texture, yes at the same time. The color is a very dark brown-green and appears black. This is like eating a bag of potato chips minus the oily salt messy hands--and minus the calories/fat! I got these because I show hypothyroid symptoms even though my lab work is always normal. So I didn't want to get any supplements, and this has iodine in it. It says 1 ounce bag but it's bigger than my hand with fingers spread against it. I'm on a mainly raw veggies and fruit diet so this is the perfect addition to have a snack. It takes a while to chew so it makes me feel full after eating 3 or 4 of these. I'm guessing this bag will last thru a good 6 snacks. I'm not sure I will try it in salads, maybe in soup this winter. Please note: I found some tiny white (and slightly fuzzy) powder dots and I thought it was mold but the bag says it's natural salts and sugars causing this, so no need to worry. All in all it's a very healthy product and will update if this promotes weight loss, as it might help balance my thyroid hormones. I look forward to trying the others, this was the cheapest.

Favorite

5578186646687699508により 5 24, 2014 に掲載

This is by far one of my favorite ocean plants! It's packed with vitamins and minerals, and tastes great!

Love Them for Added Nutrition

GrapeGateにより 9 11, 2011 に掲載

I soak them and use them as an ingredient for my green smoothies. You don't really taste them which is great.

Loved it

Reviewer2701928により 2 14, 2012 に掲載

Loved it

Healthy

PinkOverallsにより 11 14, 2011 に掲載

Harvested from US waters. I like that. Versatile.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

One of my favorite sea veggies

5031552270715379923により 2 08, 2017 に掲載

My friend recommended this to me. She eats it as snack. Great quality at reasonable price. I eat it with my oat meal in the morning. Be aware it might has pebbles.

Вкусно

Olenjonokにより 9 15, 2014 に掲載

Классная

5706597521274780554により 3 18, 2016 に掲載

вкусная, можно есть в сухом виде, приятно хрустит

Laver...mmm....okay.

mirindalikethedrinkにより 9 28, 2013 に掲載

I wanted to try out this brand to see if it was any different or better than what I can find locally...I don't think it's much better and it was a lot more expensive...probably will not buy again.

Tastes great