JA

言語
並び替え

liquid health products, multiple

Reviewer1034278により 3 26, 2009 に掲載

This is the best product ever. I have been taking it for over a year and just now discovered that iherb has it and for a more reasonable cost. Its taste is pretty good for vitamins and it doesnt have an after taste. Goes down so much better than a hand full of vitamins every morning.

Отлично!

5400980085193018622により 7 27, 2016 に掲載

Отличный витаминный комплекс! Удобно то, что не надо принимать кучу капсул, а здесь просто развел 2 столовые ложки в стакане воды и витаминный напиток готов. Приятный вкус, пьется хорошо. Единственный недостаток - цена...(( Но обязательно буду повторять, потому что после этого средства чувствую себя гораздо лучше и бодрее весь день. Рекомендую! Товар стоит своих денег!

Absolutely Awesome

consciouslivingchallengeにより 11 30, 2010 に掲載

This is my favorite of all. Tastes delicious and fruity, and my hair became a beautiful piece of silk! Not kidding. Feels sooooo smooth and shiny.You won't go wrong with this one.

Liquid Vitamins/Minerals

Reviewer2920138により 1 14, 2012 に掲載

This is a great product and the first review I've written on iHerb although I've been ordering for a long time. I have a lot of digestion problems and normally vitamins and minerals make me feel sick even when I take them with food. This product is easily digestible. Since I have a poor diet and am not able to eat a variety of foods, I knew I was lacking. Within a week, I felt a big difference. I highly recommend this product. One problem I had, and I read that another person did too, is that the cap cracked as I tried to open it. It was very brittle. I called iHerb and they replaced it immediately. I hope the manufacturer fixes this problem.

I love it!

Reviewer3325554により 3 22, 2011 に掲載

First I thought, the price was kinda expensive but when I saw the high quality forms of vitamins it contained, then I thought it was actually a great buy. I actually feel better, my urine is not bright yellow like the pill form of vitamins usually give me. I actually have been feeling more energy, I have been sleeping better just wish the taste was a little bit more pleasant but still not that bad, my kids actually like the taste. I am very satisfied and will buy again, I really feel great with more energy!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Wow Talk about absorbtion and energy!

Reviewer3225377により 4 13, 2010 に掲載

Great product and the results are almost immediate. walking uphills and 2 flights of steps without panting and breathing hard. Taste is alright, price is better than flushing pills down the toilet! Wonderful company to work with as they ship products fast!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Would prefer a sugar free version

Reviewer3004417により 5 25, 2010 に掲載

I love the nutrients available in this formula, but don't like the added agave nectar, which is high in fructose. I would gladly sacrifice taste for the lack of sugar.

I love this Liquid Multi

Reviewer2889865により 11 10, 2010 に掲載

Most of the items listed on this bottle I used to take in pill form. By taking this in liquid form it is more easily assimilated by my body. It is so convenient, delicious, and complete! You couldn't ask for a better multi vitamin.

Great Product

Reviewer1609148により 8 21, 2009 に掲載

A very complete supplement. Taste ok. Iherb.com is a wonderful company. Easy to contact, very helpful,lowest prices I could find, and fast delivery. Wouldnt order from anywhere else.

best taste of them all

Reviewer1937037により 9 29, 2011 に掲載

I previously tried 3 or 4 of the top selling brands and found them all repulsive in taste; Liquid Health is by far the most palatable to me, not delicious, but not revolting, and I could stand to have it sitting on my tongue. As far as how good it is, I found myself looking forward to taking it, so if "listen to the body" is a valid measurement, my body wanted this product.

1-10 件/合計 36