JA
言語
並び替え

Much better than Monavie

Reviewer3302818により 2 25, 2009 に掲載

I used to drink Monavie, but was suprised at how much more energy I had, when I tried the Life Time Acai Plus. And, it's about 1/2 the price!

Great Taste & Energy

Reviewer1257648により 12 26, 2007 に掲載

I've tried several types of Acai juice and this one has the best taste and gives me the best energy.

매일 아침에 마셔요.

5023465488868257233により 1 16, 2014 に掲載

아사이베리의 효과를 기대하며 매일아침에 공복에 한잔씩 마시고 있습니다. 뭐.. 효과가 이렇다하게 나타나진 않지만.. 건강해지고있다고 믿습니다.ㅋㅋ 2년 넘게 마시는중인데 확실히 예전보단 활력이 생기는것 같아요. 믿음의 효과인지는 모르겠지만요..;;

Love this product

Reviewer2878707により 7 12, 2009 に掲載

This was really great. The taste is good enough to drink alone. I added it my smothie in the morning.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great taste! Great price!

Reviewer3296142により 7 23, 2009 に掲載

You can drink it straight from the bottle, or mix it in a smoothie. Wonderful energy boost!

Good product

Reviewer2845453により 7 26, 2009 に掲載

I believe this helps me sleep better. I don't really care much for the taste. It's pretty tangy.

acai juice blend

Reviewer1354560により 3 15, 2009 に掲載

the 6500 mg count is right on with copararable products, but the taste of others(total health shop) are more preferable to this product. Maye be this Is why cost is a tremendous factor in my decision to stay with Life Time.

Life Time ,Acai Plus Juice

Reviewer2284836により 9 15, 2011 に掲載

The bottle had a small dent. Hard to open the inner cap (too sticky). tastes so-so.

Not impressed

Reviewer2288865により 2 25, 2009 に掲載

My wife and I are both using this daily as suggested. I am not seeing any weight loss, not seeing any increase in energy, etc... In fact we are not seeing any benefit at all. it does taste good though.

I wont' buy it again

Reviewer2811619により 3 30, 2009 に掲載

I am trying all kinds of Acai juice blend. I don't like this one. It taste like cheap kids drink...

1-10 件/合計 56