JA

レビュー
1-10 件/合計 17
言語
並び替え

Great produt for memory and well being

Reviewer2377105により 4 03, 2007 に掲載

It has really helped me with my memory problems and general well being feeling. I have tried other suplements including 5 HTP, Ginko, Phosphatidylserine and others, but this has help me the best,

Works excellent

Reviewer2175913により 9 04, 2008 に掲載

I used this product for the purpose of oobes and lucid dreams, and it works excellent for this purpose.

+1d2 INT

Reviewer2151304により 1 21, 2011 に掲載

I'm in my mid-30's and this stuff legititmately works wonders. The powerful effect it has on my dreams after only one day had me sold. Now after six months or so I literally feel like someone added more RAM to my brain's CPU!

Highly recommended

Reviewer1608483により 1 31, 2008 に掲載

My Father has dementia - and this seems to help, doesn't take the memory loss away - but I noticed that when he didn't use it, there was a considerable difference in how he functioned during the day.

re possible Alzheimers

Reviewer3234831により 11 23, 2007 に掲載

my wife would appear to be some better as a result of taking 3 capsules a day [meals]

Great Product.

5332380607963240708により 8 30, 2013 に掲載

I brought this product mainly for lucid dreaming, and i have not been disappointed.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Works great for memory enhancement!

Gomommygoにより 10 19, 2008 に掲載

At 60 years old I feel like I upgraded my mental hard-drive! Make sure to follow directions (start out with only the 4MG dose for a few weeks or you may get a headache) and always drink a lot of water with it. Dehydration causes headaches, too: I also use the Jarrow Neuro Optimizer which makes your brain work faster, too. I can really feel the difference on the days I run out the door without it. My brain literally slows down. Then I remember - I forgot my brain vitamins!

still not sure

Reviewer1685308により 9 29, 2010 に掲載

Noticed a slight increase in concentration from this, it is enhanced somewhat when you take a good b supplement alongeside so yeah it does work on recall, although it is no miracle stand alone memory enhancer; better with a supplement protocol.

не заметила эффекта

nondrinkerにより 9 21, 2016 に掲載

ну вот совсем. не поняла этот продукт.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Helps with a lot of different things for me...

Reviewer2726041により 4 13, 2010 に掲載

Galantamind helps my with my studies. I have ADD-pi, and it helps me focus and "get on" with the tasks I have to do. Seems to help me sleep better at night too since I am more active during the day (and more exhausted in the evenings). Helps me cut down on nicotine use too. I don't really like nicotine, although it helps me focus sometimes, I still use it more or less compulsively like an addict. Galantamind makes me much more sensitive to the effects of nicotine which makes me smoke much less, which is a good thing! I have used Galanamind before, it's one of the supplements I keep in stock at all times to function better. Don't know who to recommend it to. But if you have ADD with predominantly inattentive symptoms then give it a try! The bottle is expensive but lasts a while. (I take ½-1 pill per day)

1-10 件/合計 17