JA
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 18
言語
並び替え

smells amazinggg, but sticky icky icky.

5360844470663083132により 1 28, 2014 に掲載

I LOVE this product! It smells amazing & I love all the natural ingredients that are used. The only issue I have with this is that it's sticky. You'll have a sticky feeling all day long. Overall, still great! Go Green :)

review

Reviewer1723018により 9 17, 2011 に掲載

i am very pleased with the service

Great product

Reviewer1076362により 7 28, 2008 に掲載

I have had a hard time finding a natural deo that didn't give me a rash, but so far one is working great. Great scent and seems to be pretty long-lasting.

Love this product!

Reviewer1539252により 12 07, 2008 に掲載

It really works. I've tried numerous deodorants with mixed results. This is the first brand that I've tried that I've continued to buy. Good stuff!

deodorant

Reviewer1789655により 9 10, 2009 に掲載

very good

Like it

Reviewer1468730により 1 14, 2009 に掲載

Works pretty darn good! It's hard to find a natural deodoarnt that works- try it out!

Good product

Reviewer1098759により 11 20, 2011 に掲載

I'm always on the look-out for personal care products that don't have chemicals and that are organic. This product is pretty good. I could have done without the polyscorbate 60 and a few other ingredients. Nice smell. It feels a bit oily since there is hemp oil in it, but I find that it doesn't stain my clothes. Nice smell too.

Smell good

Reviewer2423643により 8 15, 2011 に掲載

Smell good

죠아용 !

winey486により 4 14, 2011 に掲載

향도 좋고~~ 가격도 저렴하고 ^^ 무지 좋네요 ㅎㅎ 어서 더운날이 오길 ㅎ

It´s Ok

5349549494066353435により 11 11, 2014 に掲載

The smell is good, but it´s not so good to protect all day long. If you have a normal day in the office, it will be good, but if you need to do some work outside won´t last much!

1-10 件/合計 18