JA
言語
並び替え

Great for gut dysbiosis!

Reviewer1063977により 9 02, 2012 に掲載

I did a lot of research on enzymes and their role in bacteria biofilms. I had a stubborn gut infection that just wouldn't go away - even with antibiotics. So, I added this to my protocol and I was successfully able to reduce the numbers with this stuff and other natural substances designed to kill gram negative and positive bacteria. I highly recommend it if you're having trouble with any kind of infection.

Medicalinsider

Reviewer3347546により 6 18, 2012 に掲載

A good combination of fibrinolytic and other enzymes. I use this product as well as Interfase Plus. Both are excellent. Would recommend this product for removing intestinal and systematic biofilms caused by yeasts, parasites and bacteria.

its expensive. but good!한국어후기가 없어서

Pumpkinbread00により 6 04, 2014 に掲載

쓰는데 바이오필름 제거제 에요. 간단히 말해 바이오필름 이라고 대장에 막을 형성하고 그속에 유해균들이 숨어살아요. 아무리 좋은 프로바이오틱스를 먹어도 걔네는 못없애죠. 그 막을 없애고 안에 숨어있는 나쁜애들 없애야 효과봐요. 여성들은 병원에 질염 등 자주 다니고 그때뿐 재발잘하는 분도 먹어야해요. 이것만 먹으면 안되고 쏜리서치의 버버린 하고 함량높은 포도씨.그레이프씨드 캡슐과 함께 먹어야 해요. 중요한건 반드시 빈속에 바이오필름 하나. 30분후 버버린과 포도씨캡슐. 이렇게.. 두달분 이지만 좀 비싸지만 다른곳은 훨 비쌈.사실 바이오필름 제품이 단 한가지지만 들어와 있는것만으로도 감사. 자세한건 검색고고~ ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ호박빵

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Mis defensas están mejor.../ My defenses are better

5434381057529737265により 8 24, 2013 に掲載

Sufro de Enfermedad de Lyme Crónica y mi sistema inmune está muy debilitado. Desde que lo tomo no he sufrido ninguna infección adicional. Funciona. I suffer from Chronic Lyme Disease and my immune system is very weak. Since I take it I have not suffered any further infection. Works

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Overprice product-Kirkman can do better!

SmartHealthにより 5 26, 2013 に掲載

There are other products that will do the same things to break down wall of dysbiosis like candex, digestive enzyme, etc. I find this product is overprice. Nonetheless, it is pretty good product sincee it has many different type of enzymes to fight dysbiosis.

Biofilm

LouLouにより 3 17, 2013 に掲載

I am taking this with Candex to help break up biofilm. Hard to say how well it works with this type of thing as I am just trying to cover all bases and get rid of my GERD and digestive issues once and for all. It does seem quite good I usually try to look in the toiletbowl to see if there is any film which seems to float on the surface to show that it is working which it is. I take more than the recommended dose and it doesnt seem to hurt.

Speedy delivery

4933004459497253989により 11 07, 2013 に掲載

First time we've tried this product. Too early to comment on effectiveness. Fast delivery. Thank you!

Well worth the money

Reviewer2097871により 2 26, 2014 に掲載

Researched this to help kill overgrowth of specific bacteria and restore GIT balance. Very friendly on the gut. Definately worth the price/purchase

Works ok

Reviewer3086342により 12 12, 2012 に掲載

Tried for intestinal parasite infection. Felt the effect when taking. Effect was similar to taking probiotics. Useful, but for the price, is not as cost effective as probiotics.

1-9 件/合計 9