JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 66
言語
並び替え

Love the Clean Smelling Aloe

Reviewer1573148により 5 22, 2008 に掲載

We've tried all of the naturual, aluminum & paraben free deoderants on the market it JASON is the only one that REALLY works!! Aloe is the favorite for the masculin friendly scent. Works good for a clean female scent as well.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Мне не очень понравился

Reviewer2655419により 7 31, 2012 に掲載

После применения есть ощущение влажности и липкости под мышками. Я считаю конкретно от пота он слабоват, на долгий трудовой день не вариант. Запах приятный алое вера.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

не понравился

4873424202247523614により 7 27, 2013 に掲載

не приятные ощущения на коже,хочется смыть..не пользуюсь

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

дездорант алое

Reviewer1224729により 9 21, 2012 に掲載

хороший обьем стик твердый приятный запах

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

All natural and it works.

Reviewer3103060により 4 23, 2009 に掲載

I always had a concern about chemicals in deodorants. I am so glad that Jason's makes a product that is all natural, no animals harms and it works all day.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

so so

DropDeadGorgeousにより 9 21, 2014 に掲載

At cold weather this deodorant stick is ok, though the smell is so so, but at hot weather it does nothing. I wouldn't buy it again though it's not harsh, suitable for sensitive skin.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

A natural deodorant that works

5486338046480250202により 10 06, 2014 に掲載

I've tried several other natural 'stick' deodorants, and this brand is one that I've found works the best, especially when combined with the crystal rock deodorant (which I use anyway). The aloe scent is the one I like the best, but the lavender and apricot are very nice (and natural scents) as well and not overpowering.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Natural Deoderant

Reviewer2681961により 11 16, 2009 に掲載

Works great for keeping my odors under control!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

It;s work

5651438325613947700により 8 07, 2013 に掲載

I tried a lot of different deodorants that don't contain Aluminum Zirconium before, most of them did not work for me. Jason deodorant is the fist that really work. I went for a run on hot morning and deodorant did it job very well.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Really nice neutral smelling stick ...

acumenにより 8 19, 2013 に掲載

... for your armpits. I'm a man and use this, doesn't smell too feminine. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 66

1 2 3 4 5