JA

レビュー
1-10 件/合計 44
言語
並び替え

Not worth buying anymore!

Reviewer1321455により 2 05, 2014 に掲載

As stated by other people, Jarrow unfortunately changed (2013) the formula and removed some of the previous ingredients (added some new ones). This new formula isn't good as the old one.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

where is the old formula?

SmartHealthにより 12 27, 2013 に掲載

I think the old formula has much better than this one. I don't why they change the formula. I thought Jarrow only changes the bottles. It is really sad. The old formula works really well. It helped to stop the urge to urinate.

Execellent

Reviewer1496661により 2 02, 2011 に掲載

After using this product my visit to the toilet has dropped from 3 or 4 times to ONLY ONE.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Helps in my prostrate night problem

normantanにより 9 06, 2010 に掲載

i used to wake up 2 to 3 times in the night to pass urine. After taking JF prostrate Optimizer for a month, I only wake up once or none at all at night to pass urine.

Recommended

Reviewer2116814により 2 09, 2009 に掲載

My husband it using this product and along with the Health King, Prostate Health Herb Tea, his doctor says he no longer has any problems.

prostate health

Reviewer2771643により 12 13, 2009 に掲載

works great for me.

Prostate Optimizer

Reviewer1936668により 12 14, 2009 に掲載

My husband has been using this for about a year, we like the product and always order thru iHerb.

deb

Reviewer1825090により 11 01, 2008 に掲載

this is a great product. my husband's psa has dropped significantly. his doctor asked him what he was doing differently. and it was the prostate optimizer.

Good product

Reviewer1393517により 12 03, 2010 に掲載

I bought this for my husband who constantly gets up in the middle of the night for a bathroom trip. After only one week of using this product he sees a big improvement with his prostate function. I bought this product based on the reviews and it really does work.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

Reviewer2120882により 12 29, 2009 に掲載

My husband's count was climbing and he was concerned. He started eating better (little or no meat, etc), lost 40 pounds and started taking prostate supplements. His count is now back to normal. I don't know if it was a combination of all or the supplements that helped. He continues to take them daily.

1-10 件/合計 44