JA

言語
並び替え

Low Vitamin K due to Celiac Disease

Reviewer2784429により 3 26, 2007 に掲載

I had low vitamin K due to Celiac Disease(Gluten Intolerance) and antibiotics that killed the natural K producing bacteria. This is the best absorbed Vitamin K supplement on the market in my opinion.

jabber

Reviewer3163132により 11 21, 2008 に掲載

I was using the product to help get calcium into my bones,but also found out it is good for my heart. I have only been on this product 3 months and my chiropractor told me my spine alignment is staying in place longer than before.

MK-7 Vitamin K2 ~ Clinical Proven Results

Reviewer1414114により 4 26, 2008 に掲載

Jarrow Forumula provides the best, most highly absorbably, biologically active form of Vitamin K2 that has been clinically proven to REVERSE arterial calcification by up to 50% in test subjects. Excess calcium in the arteries is a far better indicator of cardiovascular risk than cholesterol which is the hoax that has been used to brainwash the American populace as the principal cause for heart attacks and strokes. MK-7 helps the body assimilate calcium in the bones and teeth while preventing calcification of the soft tissue as well as maintaining arterial elasticity which helps regulates blood pressure. Vitamin K has many benefits for the body beyond proper blood clotting...I have only listed a few of its benefits. Read the medical literature you will be surprised as I was. Jarrows Forumlas a great price for a clinically effective dose in one softgel.

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewer3355855により 9 16, 2011 に掲載

Many children today are developing small jawbones (See research of Weston A. Price) due to low levels of Vit. A, D, and K2 (Price recommends fermented cod liver oil and grass fed cow butter in spring). k2 is said to help the lower portion of the jaw develop. My 8 year old son was showing signs of teeth crowding, heading towards braces. After 2 weeks of Jarrow's k2, I noticed signs of jaw growth! Outwardly, his jaw was looking slightly wider. Inside, his bottom teeth were no longer as overlapped as before. Absolutely amazing. Friends started to notice his facial developments as well. His nose is also less stuffy, and his palate expands, also opening the nasal passage. He is always given this product with some fish oil or butter, along with vit. A and D. Schussler's Tissue salts are also thrown in for extra mineral assurance. I'm so glad I found this excellent product, (as we can not afford to buy Green Pasture's X factor butter oil).

Easy to take

Reviewer2676453により 12 30, 2008 に掲載

This capsule is so small, it is a breeze to take. I can't say how well this works, but I can say that I have taken it on and off for a couple of years now, and during a recent cardio series was found to have zero percent(0%) blockage in my carotid arteries, and 1% was an option. This product combined with a good Serrapeptase product and Enzymedica LypoGold is a good choice for the circulatory system.

Good stuff

Reviewer1153577により 10 13, 2008 に掲載

As a coumadin patient, the K2 helps strip the calcium deposits from my blood vesses. Very important.

Helps me tolerate calcium

Reviewer2158964により 5 18, 2008 に掲載

I have taken this for one month. After two weeks, I was able to tolerate calcium supplements. I assume this is because K2 helps the body put calcium where it belongs: in the bones instead of your arteries.

Витамин К2

Irishkaにより 12 14, 2013 に掲載

После 30 лет мы ежегодно теряем 1% костной массы, вита мин К2 сложно получить из пищи, он необходим для поддержания сердечно-сосудистой системы, так как помогает эластичности артерий и профилактика остеопороза, помогает усвоению кальция.

Good buy

Reviewer3049143により 3 23, 2010 に掲載

This vitamin K is the one I choose because what I have read about vitamin K; it is made with non-GMO soy beans and fermented with Natto. And it is the best buy of this type of K that I have found.

Excellent

Reviewer1370163により 11 30, 2010 に掲載

Like night and day....less chest discomfort...more flexibility...less inflammation....

1-10 件/合計 191