JA

言語
並び替え

Definitely worth trying

Reviewer1500883により 12 11, 2008 に掲載

L-Glutamine 2x750 mg per night significantly improved muscle pain, sleep quality w/o morning grogginess, calm stomach/abdomen. Best taken on an empty stomach with lots of water. Recommended!

Jarrow has been good

Reviewer1003688により 10 30, 2007 に掲載

L-Glutamine for me helps me sleep. I have a type of CFS and Glutamine has a cortisol lowering effect that enhances sleep when I take one pill before dinner.

L-Glutamine

Reviewer2913354により 12 04, 2010 に掲載

This seems to be helping heal my intestines. The pain, which had gotten almost unbearable at times, is now very mild if at all. It started working in a few days. I think this may be the answer to my problem.

Helps with workouts

Reviewer2047651により 8 10, 2009 に掲載

I have been working out hard, I just take this when I am done with the workout and I can tell when I don't take it, muscles are more sore. Good stuff!

Great product...

Reviewer2262549により 9 23, 2009 に掲載

Even though it's not the 1000 mg. dosage I last used, I still notice a difference when I don't take it. I trust this brand as well.

super effective

Reviewer1315172により 7 05, 2007 に掲載

i love every product from Jarrow. the quality is always very high. i find this product helped my blood sugar instability. it keeps me more stable. i also recover from workouts better- i believe, in part, due to this product.

Very effective

Reviewer1806747により 9 21, 2010 に掲載

My husband's back pain is gone, after taking this for a week and only one session of physical therapy. He takes this one and Jarrow's Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Makes my stomach feel better

Reviewer2416129により 1 19, 2012 に掲載

I heard this was good for your stomach so I decided to give it a try. Seems to be helping, I've noticed a difference.

Helping with SIBO

5107048080721591023により 9 07, 2015 に掲載

Helping with SIBO

Pharmaceutical Grade

Reviewer1706966により 4 14, 2013 に掲載

Cheap, effective and pharmaceutical grade. Very good supplement. I take it for healing my gut.

1-10 件/合計 37