JA

言語
並び替え

Miraculous.

Skilled1により 8 08, 2012 に掲載

Curcumin protects the liver against ethanol, may heal dry eye disease, prevents acetominophen toxicity, protects against selenium, mercury, and arsenic toxicity, has shown efficacy against arthritis, may prevent cataracts, may reduce sickness-associated inflammation, reduces liver inflammation, may have efficacy against inflammatory bowel disease, reduces inflammation in prostatitis, reduces damage due to ischemia/reperfusion, reduces the effects of traumatic brain injury (both in preventative and treatment capacities), increases glutathione,improves neuron survival in spinal cord injury, potentiates the immune system, prevents against genotoxic effects of flouride and arsenic, prevents and treats gastric ulcers, reduces DA cell death upon administration of DA neurotoxin (and do so through more than just anti-inflammatory pathways), reduces tolerance to morphine, provides neuroprotection against glutamate excitotoxicity, shows anti-fungal properties, shows anti-viral properties, is a vitamin D receptor agonist, and may reduce certain types of hyperalgesia. It accomplishes these remarkable and diverse feats by increasing glutathione, inhibiting NF-kappaB, inhibiting PGE2 and COX-2, reducing TNF-alpha, IL-8, and IL-1beta, scavenging ROS, reducing iNOS and nitric oxide, increases catalase and superoxide dismutase expression, increasing IL-10, reducing TGF-beta1 activation, reducing astrocyte activation in traumatic brain injury, and normalizing brain levels of BDNF and CREB.

Elizabeth B

Reviewer1943809により 1 13, 2007 に掲載

curcumin has anti cancer properties. I have been taking 2 gms (4 capsules) per day since shortly after diagnosis with stage 4 breast cancer a year ago. Went into remission within 3 months, all tumors have disappeared, am now in remission with no evidence of disease for 8 months.

good anti-inflammatory

Reviewer1327608により 1 23, 2010 に掲載

Very useful for reducing inflammation of joints. I take 1-4 capsules a day, along with Omega-3 fish oil, to counteract the pounding my joints get from weightlifting and running.

No more sweat smell!

Reviewer2287175により 11 07, 2008 に掲載

In addition to being a wonderful anti-oxidant, after using this for a couple of weeks in the summer, I found that my sweat did not smell. One thing though, if your blood sugar tends to run low, it takes about a month for your body to get used to it. Keep honey around, because your blood sugar can drop very quickly.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

Reviewer2655476により 9 08, 2009 に掲載

This stuff seems to have a multitude of uses. My wife suffers from asthma which has been getting progressively worse - Taking one curcumin capsule a day has improved her symptoms.

Love it!

Reviewer2863353により 1 23, 2012 に掲載

I take this product for dry eye syndrome and it works. So pleased with it.

Works great!

Reviewer1519597により 12 07, 2010 に掲載

I have been taking Curcumin for approx 4 months now and am pleasantly surprised by the results. My immune system is much stronger as a result. In addition, I bought this for my aunt who was suffering with stage 4 lymphoma. After taking this for about a month, her cancer has now gone into remission. This is truly a miracle supplement. Many thanks!

Another solid Jarrow product

Reviewer2005552により 3 11, 2011 に掲載

When I'm vigilant about taking curcumin daily I can feel the difference with my joints and overall health. I used to work in cancer research and tumeric is a powerful antioxidant!!

Powerful !

Reviewer3312905により 10 20, 2011 に掲載

Noticed if if I took two per day, I had a slight headache. Taking one per day seems to be doing what it's intented to do. Will purchase it again.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very effective on my swelling.

Reviewer2492862により 6 14, 2010 に掲載

I have RA and this product really helps with the pain and swelling, however drink lots of water as it can cause mild constipation.

1-10 件/合計 74