JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 23
言語
並び替え

Thyroid antibodies lower

5248958136506666715により 5 30, 2015 に掲載

I had elevated antibodies against my thyroid, so my doctor recommended that I take a supplement with beta glucans, calcium d-glucarate, and Lactobacillus lysate. I substituted separate supplements because they were significantly less expensive than the combination product. Three months later, my latest blood test shows healthy levels of antibodies. My doctor suspects it's primarily the result of the beta glucans.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Amazing immune booster

Reviewer2123273により 10 14, 2009 に掲載

I'm happy to report that Beta Glucans actually work and with no side effects! I've tried other immune boosters like vitamin C, zinc, echinacea, goldenseal, and andrographis. Some of them upset my stomach, and I was usually disappointed because I would catch whatever bug I was trying to avoid anyway. Since I've discovered Beta Glucans, I've been sick far less often, which for me is really saying something--I have lots of allergies that wear down my immune system, so I've always been sick a lot. Now that I take Beta Glucans, I've noticed that the duration of any illness I do get is much shorter, though I hardly ever get sick now. Beta Glucans seems to keep me healthy.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great quality, great price

Reviewer1985629により 11 09, 2007 に掲載

Wonderful for immunity when dealing with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If I miss it for 1-2 days, I feel the exhaustion return.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Beta glucans

Reviewer2432818により 6 03, 2009 に掲載

Excellent product for the immune system, takes down tumors.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Jarrow Formulas, Beta Glucan, 60 capsules.

Reviewer1999653により 2 05, 2011 に掲載

This is one of the most powerful immune boosters one can ever use. It has strengthened and protected my system from the flu, the cold and other viruses that run rampant at any time during the year.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Супер добавка -иммуномодуляторы бета-глюканы.

Biomedhealthにより 6 17, 2016 に掲載

Бета-глюканы - это полисахариды, которые извлечены из стенок хлебопекарных дрожжей. Они оказывают благоприятное действие на вашу иммунную систему. Технически они относятся к иммуномодуляторам - то есть помогают иммунной системе быть умнее, активируют правильный иммунный ответ - в результате ваш организм сам может справится и побороть патогенные организмы. Важно, что это иммуномодулятор ( в отличие например от эхинацеий, которая стимулирует иммунку, делая её более активной). Это важно для людей с любыми аутоиммунными процессами - в случае которых иммунка довольно активна и начинает атаковать собственный организм. Поэтому дополнительное стимулирование может привести к ухудшению симптомов. Приём Иммуномодуляторов в этом случае более оптимален. Для максимального эффекта принимать их лучше на голодный желудок, 30 минут до приёма пищи. Это отличная добавка для помощи организма в периоды простуды.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent Product

Reviewer2670241により 2 28, 2012 に掲載

I use this product to replace Isus's Health Immune, which was discontinued, as part of my cancer protocol.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Beta Glucan use of immunization

5586518930746075960により 8 15, 2016 に掲載

I use Beta Glucan and Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica) in form of supplementary food for reduce cancer cell that I think it effectively in good level. Jarrow Beta Glucan is my choice

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Jarrow Formulas Beta Glucan

Reviewer1954694により 3 27, 2011 に掲載

Great to up your neutropils

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Effective against viruses

5234728829999803621により 4 12, 2016 に掲載

Tried in this winter. Effective when taken at the first symptoms of disease many times per day and after that 1-2 capsules for maintenance. Did not work for the "old" virus. The rationality behind may be that it helps to activate your first line - innate immune response, but at the same time it suppresses your adapted immune response (production of antibodies which anyway takes some time after the first contact with a virus). If your innate immune response is good enough and it kills the virus, then there is no need for activating antibodies anyway. If its not then it may even extend your illness because the body doesnt produce antibodies. This is only a guess but it really seemed to be a case. After stopping taking beta glucan when it did not work and after a couple of bad days my daughter actually started to recover. Before that there was kind of endless "almost sick" situation.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 23

1 2 3