JA

レビュー
1-10 件/合計 13
言語
並び替え

Effective, but leaky capsules are a problem

Reviewer2466313により 11 24, 2013 に掲載

This product does seem to work very well. When I stopped using it once I had a noticeable degradation in my vision. Unfortunately, the last six bottles I've ordered (over six months) have had leaking capsules and since it's got a lot of fish oil, the smell is decidedly fishy! It's very unpleasant especially when you're packing vitamins for a trip and the fish oil gets all over your other vitamins. I'm tired of the fishy smell of this supplement and have decided to try another vision supplement. I've tried their PITTA Ayurvedic capsules that have the same type of encasing and I've never had leakage on those.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Try Them All.......This Brand works for me ! I know cause I am 57 yrs old !!!

Reviewer2782241により 3 04, 2012 に掲載

I have tried all the products for your sharper vision , But this Brand actually works for me ! That is why I have been ordering. I do not wear glasses and my eyesight is still good and only getting a little blurred vision when I am tired or stressed and the Irwin Naturals Vision Sharp keeps my vision good !!!!!

Better Night Vision

Reviewer2641970により 5 16, 2013 に掲載

I started taking these soft-gels some years ago because I wanted to avoid Macular Degeneration since both my parents had it. However, I noticed after taking them for a while, that my night vision had improved enough that I can drive in the evening again, while before I just didn't feel I was seeing well enough to do so. That was definitely an added bonus.

Шипинг вес большой

Fantomにより 9 03, 2013 に掲載

Добросовестно выпил всю банку…. НИ О ЧЁМ!!!! Плюс неудобный шипинг вес – тяжелая стеклянная банка, заполненная на четверть.

Very happy

5107898739535317785により 5 26, 2016 に掲載

I highly recommend vision sharp capsules. I had changed to a cheaper option also with good reviews, although were not as effective. My Opthamologist compared the two and recommended these due to the Omega 3...... As I had eye surgery on cornea & relieved pain. The healing process was helped due to taking these capsules.. ...now I am in my fourties and my eyes are needing help I think I will be investing in taking these for a long time & happy to be

Reviewer2662489により 7 20, 2011 に掲載

works great , drink your daily 64 oz of water for best results

Like the product

Reviewer2087045により 4 09, 2010 に掲載

I have not taken this product long enough to evaluate it yet, but my eyes do seem to be less sensitive.

魚腥味重 太大顆不易吞服

5437854935207305130により 6 18, 2014 に掲載

一打開瓶罐有股腥味,雖是膠囊狀,但長度有2公分不是很好吞, 但產品是用玻璃瓶裝,感覺比較高級,至於效用,已經服用1個月,每日一顆,暫時沒有特別感覺。

eye health

Reviewer3055813により 1 22, 2011 に掲載

I really like this soft-gel. I take eye health of some kind or other twice a day.

Soft Gels

mil694により 4 12, 2013 に掲載

I like taking soft gels - helpful for vision.

1-10 件/合計 13