JA

言語
並び替え

It works..!!

Reviewer2083569により 5 03, 2009 に掲載

I have tried many products that promised to end with the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Many worked so so. Others did not work. I have continued trying products that are different and in Prosta-Strong I found what I have been looking for. I have taking it for one month and I feel better every day. I will continue taking it and recommending it.

You will feel improvement

Anntannにより 7 06, 2012 に掲載

My husband has had prostate enlargement for many years as well as an infection that came & went until he was finally prescribed Penicillin. Because of so many years of that low grade infection, he now has prostate stones and scar tissue. He used Prota Q for years with good results....until he discovered Prosta-Strong! He is so much better with this product and he tells every man he knows about it. What a relief he has had! He takes two softgels in the morning and two at night with amazing results!

Works great!

Reviewer1876403により 2 11, 2009 に掲載

This product is great for prostate health and helps prevent frequent trips to the bathroom at night. Great product!

review

Reviewer1602078により 4 16, 2008 に掲載

the best for men!!! my husband psa has been under .4 for the past 15 yrs. no problems with prostate at all!! excellent product!!

Great product

Reviewer3237124により 10 20, 2007 に掲載

I like this brand. Irwin Natural is an ¨A¨. This product has a very convenient price and with bioperine, it works rapdly and effective.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Качество в количество не перешло

gabarit80により 11 14, 2013 に掲載

Брала несколько упаковок для мужа в целях увеличить производительность и количество человек в семье. Воз и ныне там, но пилось с охотой и никаких отрицательных эмоций и последствий не вызвало.

效果不錯

5524610541174314071により 8 28, 2016 に掲載

吃咗十幾日,平時尿頻尿急都無發生咁多,晚黑瞓覺都好咗好多!希望會愈來愈好喇!

Irwin Naturals, Prosta-Strong, 90 Liquid Softgels

Reviewer2490291により 1 06, 2012 に掲載

This is the only product I have found that works! No more getting up in the night. Highly recommend.

Enlarged prostate problems

Reviewer1260291により 2 29, 2012 に掲載

This product is working for me. I have used several brands of prostate treatments and I have found that it is a matter of finding what works for you. What works for me does not always work for others as I have found. I have found two products that are great though quiet expensive and one other that was slow to produce a result but was quiet inexpensive, but did bring about the desired result after a few weeks. After much experimenting I have found that diet is a huge factor when taking any of these remedies. Saturated fats, spices and pesitcides in meat can often determine the success or lack of it when taking any of these products. recommended product. On the road to recovery. Sydney Australia

Overrated

5285329274719688448により 10 23, 2016 に掲載

I bought this because it has a complex formula and good user rating. But it did not work for me.

1-10 件/合計 29