JA
言語
並び替え

A lovely face oil.

Reviewer1582777により 10 24, 2012 に掲載

It smells and feels good.My mother, a harsh critic, liked it very much as well.

Truly Healing!

Diana-goes-bananasにより 8 10, 2014 に掲載

Wow! I am shocked! I never, ever thought this would be as good as it is. I almost can't believe it. I have used many different natural oils (with no chemicals) and this is by far the best I have ever used. It smells herbal, but not overwhelming and is clear. I have seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp, and two days ago I thought I would give it a go. I took one of my smaller detailer make-up brushes and put some on my worst spots. Some of them were red and very inflamed and almost bleeding. To my surprise, the red and almost the whole spot was almost impossible to find today. They are gone! How can this even be happening? Anyway, give it a try!

рекомендую

Reviewer2723277により 5 30, 2013 に掲載

Отличное средство. Использыю на ночь 2-3 раза в неделю.. Жирное и долго впитывается, но кожа берет столько, сколько ей нужно. На утро, кожа напитанная и увлажненная. Приятная на ощупь. Обладает успокаивающим действием, снимает легкие покраснения.

Super!

Reviewer2639764により 1 09, 2013 に掲載

This oil is super on your face or in your hair. It heals and is perfect for my dry skin during the winter.

Bueno

4925339988864446388により 7 08, 2014 に掲載

Unas gotas en la cara la deja confortable, con cierta sensación tensora aunque no tanto como el argán de acure. En el pelo hay que tener cuidado, pocas gotas que es muy concentrado y puede engrasar. Huele refrescante. En las manos es ideal, absorción rápida.

Magic oil

5265555205542907152により 2 19, 2015 に掲載

I have been using this oil to moisturise my face and hair for 10 days, I can notice a huge difference! I have a very dry skin with eczema and acne from time to time but this oil does a perfect job. My skin looks much better without using any other products, it does not look too greasy or whatever. I am impressed. It is also great for my long hair, ends tend to be damaged over time. I use it as a mask as well as daily leave-in. Of course you may want to use a few drops only, but it penetrates the hair without making them oily. Once on your face or hair you do not notice the herbal smell at all. It is the best oil I have ever tried, I highly recommmend it. Knowing that it is organic, cruelty free, etc, give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

블렌딩 오일인데 제형이 특이하네요.

Reviewer2608229により 4 10, 2014 に掲載

색상이 노란빛이 돌꺼라고 생각했는데 정제가 많이 된건지 무색에 살짝 끈적이는 점성있는 스킨같은 제형입니다. 물론 오일이니까 미끈거리구요. 한통 다 써가는데 딱히 피부에 문제를 일으키는건 아니고 건성분들한테 좋은거 같아요. 비정제 오일을 찾으시는분들은 다른걸 찾아보심이~

1-7 件/合計 7