JA
言語
並び替え

Сироп от кашля Hyland

spring-dtにより 8 31, 2012 に掲載

Гомеопатический, действует быстро и эффективно. Вообще Hyland's нам нравится - у них много хорошей гомеопатии. В составе нет алкоголя - ничего не будет выжигать и плюс для водителей. Советуем:)

Excelent product

Reviewer1324878により 9 23, 2008 に掲載

I highly recommend this product it got rid of a severe cough in a week along with vixing the chest and a good supplu of caugh drops for away from home. The syrup lasted close to 5 hrs of cough relief. Diabetic safe.

Awesome cough syrup.

Reviewer1678497により 2 23, 2008 に掲載

I'll buy it again, and again, and again, it really works.

Nice Change

Reviewer2607044により 1 07, 2013 に掲載

This is a very different cough syrup. It helps with the tickle in your throat and is great to take before bed. After getting over the flu I have had a cough that just does not want to go away. It has lasted for weeks, but taking this once a day before bed has calmed it right down. If I stop taking this for a few days I notice it flairs back up, so still fighting it. Overall, this cough syrup works great and helps break up the phlegm in your throat too.

Just Awesome

4684294166063330249により 3 01, 2013 に掲載

T ordered this when I had a terrible cough in November and its true right down to the last drop. I even gave some to my co worker. She said it helped her get to sleep because without it she was coughing up a lung and she had the flu and missed days of work before I gave her what I had leftover.

used on hubby

5713197016489687144により 10 02, 2013 に掲載

Works!

Fantastic!

Reviewer2550937により 7 29, 2010 に掲載

Best cough syrup ever and NO sugar!! Love it. Works almost immediately for me.

Great Product for Pets!

Reviewer2929420により 2 19, 2011 に掲載

I give it to my Chow Chows every time when they start coughing. And they stop coughing within a few minutes. Once I tried it on my Yorkshire Terrier who had been coughing for two days and she stopped coughing immediately. Highly recommend!

seems pretty good

bbchrisにより 6 11, 2011 に掲載

I get night coughs sometimes and this helps to soothe my cough so that I can sleep better

not so good to me.