JA
1-10 件/合計 50
言語
並び替え

Reviewer2078081により 11 17, 2009 に掲載

I highly recommend this product. I have 5 kids and my 2 youngest sons have trouble getting to sleep at night. I just give them two to three of these and it seems to calm them down. It does not knock them out, it relaxes them. It makes bedtime a lot easier at our house. I originally bought this product because one of my boys had nightmares. I read that this is suppose to help with that. It does!! I told my son that this supplement helps with bad dreams. He hasn't had one since. My kids ask for the dream pill at bedtime. I like that fact that it is not habit forming. Whether this product works or it's just a mind game is anyones guess. I will keep buying it. It has made my life easier. Highly recommended!!!!

Kids love 'em

Reviewer1655694により 12 15, 2009 に掲載

Seems to work wonders getting th kids (6,4,3) calmed down and seems to help leg aches.

не действует

Thaitaliにより 12 06, 2013 に掲載

для нас не подошел - давала ребенку 4 года и пила сама - эффект скорее наоборот вместо успокоения((

Amazing!

Reviewer2998720により 12 27, 2009 に掲載

I bought this based on good reviews but wasn't really convinced it would work. But it was such a God-send during our 3 week holiday - helping the kids to calm down and fall asleep during the flights, in strange hotel rooms etc. We've used up half the bottle already and definilte plan to buy more!

Calm 4 kids really works

Reviewer1351023により 5 01, 2010 に掲載

My child has had night terrors for years. Since we introduced calm 4 kids to her, the night terrors have stopped.

Calming tablets for kids

Reviewer1293967により 12 10, 2009 に掲載

These did not have any effect on my adhd twins, But did work well for my youngest for little tantrums or crying spells. Thanks so much

Works great for me!!

Reviewer2474764により 6 21, 2009 に掲載

I have never tried these before, but my step-sister used them with her kids and loved them. They really do work to help calm the kids down!

great product!

Reviewer2914635により 6 25, 2009 に掲載

I give this to my 26 month old before bed. He always took the Hylands teething tablets to help ease his pain with teething and loved them. He has sleep problems like I do, he can't "wind down" to easily so I find these work great for him!!

Works great!

Reviewer1344284により 7 09, 2009 に掲載

Has helped my very active son get good and restful naps! He wakes up happy and refreshed!

Always Works

Reviewer2143127により 8 03, 2009 に掲載

Wonderful for bedtime or when my kids are sick and crying

1-10 件/合計 50